Any ELKS Cruising?

Dame Delilah

• 2 weeks later...
OK, I apologize for even asking. I was only asking a question. Didn't expect these answers.

Sorry, Dame D-it was only a bit of fun, but it obviously hurt. If Elks are an organisation like Rotary, then there's often a meeting on cruises for similar groups to join. I hope you find friends-jocap.

• 4 weeks later...
Our last cruise was an organized trip with the ELKS. A portion of the trip (on Princess-to the Carib) went to Elks Major Projects:p Good---

Are there any other Elks cruising out there? :rolleyes:

Yes! I am a Life Member of the Burien, WA Elks Lodge!

My wife and I try to cruise on Princess twice a year. I have never cruised on any cruises organized by the Elks or Veterans organizations that I belong too. Both have had cruises and other organized activities, etc.

I do attend meetings called for on the ships for Veterans, Emergency Services (Police, Fire and Para-Medics.) I have always enjoyed meeting fellow Police & Military Veterans. Princess has at on time supplied free Champagne and even gifts at one Veterans' meeting I attended.

If you were on a cruise you could ask your Cruise director, to have a notice put in the ships newspaper (Patter on Princess) for all Elks Lodge members onboard to meet at a given location and time, etc., on a sea day! :)

Now tell me you don't enjoy People whom pile bacon on their plate so hi, they have to cross-stack it?.. My self, I can resist most desserts, until it comes to frozen, I will be in line there, trying not to act an pig..but turning the bowl just so. My fellow Seniors all seem to enjoy soft serve....Ya. JY.

• 3 weeks later...
OK, I apologize for even asking. I was only asking a question. Didn't expect these answers.

This forum doesn't have vacationers, it's mostly a jury.

Every forum has it's mustard seeds.

Their is an ignore feature when they sprout up.

A lot of good people here.

Traveling with the Elks would be an excellent adventure.

• 4 weeks later...
Are these the same B.P.O.E. Elks that discourage minorities from even thinking of joining their organization?

Just curious.:cool:

You are probably getting mixed up with the B.P.O.E. of W. that have certain membership requirements. The B.P.O.E. has NO requirement of Race, Gender, or Religious affiliation. I have been a member for almost 30 years and can say, in Massachusetts, we had many members who were minorities.

Archived