Pride??

We enjoyed ourselves on the Miracle this past July,and as you have read, I am addicted. But I am scared to fly which limits my departure port. Living in NYC, it would be NYC, NJ, or Baltimore, because we will be visiting family there next year. How is the Pride. The Miracle is doing the same ports next year. Is the Pride a good choice. We are in our mid 30's and our son is 9

The Pride is a fantastic ship. Just cruised last week - we are in our mid-30's and have an 8 and 11 year old. Good kids program, lots of activities, kids loved Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay. We stayed on the boat in Nassau and the kids played basketball on the sports deck the whole time. I highly recommend the Pride out of Baltimore!

Dana

SOLD...LOL. Thank you very much. I became a little spoiled with the 8 days. Maybe I will spend 2 extra days in Baltimore when we come back. thank you very much. I am thinking about leaving son on ship so we can do adult water stuff this time. How is the camp on the Pride

The camp was fine - the first time the kids went, there didn't happen to be anyone my 8 yr old son hit it off with (granted, it was 10 pm, so I'm not surprised). He was then reluctant to go back, which was fine with us as long as he didn't complain about what we were doing. I'm sure if he went back he would have been fine, I just didn't feel like pushing it. My 11 yr old daughter loved it, and hit it off with a few other girls her age.

The Pride is a sister of the Miracle, so you'll find the layout exactly the same. I simply can't wait!

But the itinerary is going to be changing - when I go in March it will be Canaveral, Nassau, Freeport. Just check the dates you're interested in on the website to see which itin. it will be.

We loved the Pride and going back next year. Can't beat the convenience of sailing from Baltimore. We have also sailed out of NY on the Victory. As others have said, the Miracle is the sister ship, so you'll know the layout. The dock in Baltimore is right off of 95. It is literally just hundreds of feet from 95. Not sure what iteniary you did on the Miracle, but be sure to do the Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, Bahamas one for the Pride as opposed to Canaveral and Bahamas. We have two kids 8 and 6 and they were very engaged in the Camp.

We have always cruised out of NY or NJ, but we will be on the Pride the end of August, and will be driving down to Baltimore from Long Island. Sailed on the Miracle last year and it was a lovely ship, first time on Carnival for us. Glad to hear that they have a good kids' program on Pride as our ten year old grandson will be along. The pier being close to I95 is a good thing too. Shouldn't be hard to find! :-)

Archived