Please Spell It Out For Me

Part of the reason I am more inclined to try a multitude of various cruise lines vs. being loyal to one is because I do not see any major benefit of being of a certain status with a particular line's loyalty club. I guess what I am saying is, I would not know how to spell out the actual benefits. :confused:

YOu get to use the CL until Sept. 1, after that they will have a nightly event from around 5-8 where wine and beer will be on the house and reduced prices for mixed drinks.

Separate check in line on embarkation

Priority disembarkation

A Platinum/Diamond event sometime during the cruise

No waiting for tickets to the ice show

$200 discount on balcony rooms on 7 day cruise

That's what I can think of off the top of my head.

I am coming back to RCCL after many years. Can someone spell out for me the actual benefits for a Diamond member? Thanks.

Yes, Royal Caribbean do it very well on their website, under Crown and Anchor Diamond Benefits

YOu get to use the CL until Sept. 1, after that they will have a nightly event from around 5-8 where wine and beer will be on the house and reduced prices for mixed drinks.

Separate check in line on embarkation

Priority disembarkation

A Platinum/Diamond event sometime during the cruise

No waiting for tickets to the ice show

$200 discount on balcony rooms on 7 day cruise

That's what I can think of off the top of my head.

Actually it says wine & champagne, free beer is not mentioned.

:cool: You don't get much when you consider what you have done to get there.

I agree that it is more fun to enjoy different cruise line, different itinerary's and take advantage of special prices & offer, than try and earn one or two cruise lines frequent cruiser programs.

I am coming back to RCCL after many years. Can someone spell out for me the actual benefits for a Diamond member? Thanks.

In addition to the information on the RCI Website (use of robes, balcony discounts, welcome back items, some evening drinks, special booking phone number, custom air, etc.etc.) there are lovely Diamond lounges on the Freedom, Liberty and Independence of the Seas specially for Diamond Members; these are airy rooms with access to outdoors (except on the FOS). Also, there are Crown and Anchor Discount Coupons which are posted quarterly on the RCI Website.

Hope this helps.

Kathy:)

Actually it says wine & champagne, free beer is not mentioned.

Hmmmm? Another perk out the window, or porthole:rolleyes:?? Don't know where I might have read that or maybe it was just an assumption. You know maybe RC could re-designate Diamond level to Diamond Minus:D. We are going to be minus a few things after Sept. 1.

Archived