Bow Pool on Golden

ca.native

We saw it from the bridge. When the Golden is in Alaska, they don't even have water in it. They only have water in one of the hot tubs. No one was using it, as it was a sea day when many of the crew are at their busiest.

You have never been on the Golden? Thank you for your input.
This never ceases to amaze me that people have no idea what the OP was asking but still wants to comment. Probably wan't to drive up the post count. I don't know why. Sorry but I can't help myself LOL

On the Sun-class and Grand-class ships, the forward pool is for crew only. I don't remember if the Island/Coral have a forward pool... sigh. But if they do, it'd be for crew only too.

I have heard that at times the showgirls onboard can be seen sunbathing topless.. :D:D

You have "HEARD" Larry, how much time do you spend on the forward observation decks observing???

Ron

I have heard that at times the showgirls onboard can be seen sunbathing topless.. :D:D

Only in your dreams. They do sun bathe round the pool but they know the bridge staff all have binoculars and can see them clearly.

Archived