Tuscan Grille Menu

Hampshire Rose

This is from Celebrity's website:

Starters

Antipasti per Due:

Selection of Italian cured meats, cheese and roasted peppers.

Degustazione di Crostini per Due:

Assorted Crostini, Tomato bruschetta, olive tapenade, marinated peppers

Salsa di Carciofi-Spinaci per due:

Spinach & Artichoke Dip, Roasted sweet garlic, parmesan cheese and sun dried tomato focaccia

Cioppino:

Rustic San Francisco seafood stew, garlic, tomato, and herb crostini

Italian Tagliare Assortito:

Italian Chop Chop, Soppressata, egg, tomato, celery, corn, radicchio, romaine, cucumber, avocado with Italian dressing and Caesar Salad Prepared table side

dotted_line.gif

Menu Exceptionel

Pasta:

Tuscan Signature:

Pappardelle pasta, porcini mushrooms, white truffle oil, pancetta, and ricotta cheese

Fish:

Tuscan Branzino Grigliato, Italian sausage-fennel ragù, crisp calamari, and basil pesto

Meat:

Tuscan Bone Ribeye, Red pepper smoked pecorino "Mac & Cheese".

dotted_line.gif

Dessert

Warm Strawberries Ravioli, Crème Fraîche, and Olive Oil Gelato.

Tuscan Grille Crème Brûlée - Pop-Rock Berries Gelato.

Selection of Gelato and Sorbetto.

Thank You. I did look at the menus online for Equinox which I will be sailing and it is still very limited.

I can get an array of foods in the MDR and buffet that will hold me for weeks and I do not have to pay any extra.

I like very plain stuff and the specialty restaurants like to go crazy with fancy stuff.

Thank you Mari! We are booked in an A1 on Solstice for November. We don't eat in the MDR. I will be making reservations for Murano, Silk Harvest and Tuscan Grille. I was not sure if I wanted to eat in the Tuscan Grille more than once but the menu looks very encouraging! The one negative is I don't eat veal and they have quite a bit of it on the menu.

Thank you Mari! We are booked in an A1 on Solstice for November. We don't eat in the MDR. I will be making reservations for Murano, Silk Harvest and Tuscan Grille. I was not sure if I wanted to eat in the Tuscan Grille more than once but the menu looks very encouraging! The one negative is I don't eat veal and they have quite a bit of it on the menu.

Last time on the Solstice we ate in MDR twice (both formal nights).

We much rather enjoy the atmosphere, food and service at the speciality venues. In September we have every night booked at either Murano, Silk Harvest or Tuscan Grille. We found after eating at each, they will accomodate you to no end with off the menu choices.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Mari

I am going on the Equinox in September and wonder if anyone knows what is on the menu for the Tuscan Grille.

Geraldine :):)

Why do you want to spoil it! The restaurant is wonderful.Fabulous views of the ships wake. When you dine out at home do you preview the menu before you arrive?When you embark, simply make a reservation. Bon Appetite!:)

Can't wait to return to Tuscan Grill on our Sept cruise... we are choosing that over Murano because we really like the menu & less formal air..

We had a table right over the wake which made me a bit queasy--so we will probably be the only ones NOT askng for a table by the windows!

Also going to try Silk Harvest--at least once...

Won't Equinox have the same menu? We'll be on her eventually too!

My partner and I were lucky enough to spend Saturday overnight on Equinox and we ate in the Tuscan Grille....the food was absolutely superb..with plentiful portions.....we were served very well by our Romanian waiter and his assistant .....and the only small niggle we had was that the handles of the knives did not sit comfortably in the palm of our hands!!!! We did comment on this when asked by the head waiter!!

My partner and I were lucky enough to spend Saturday overnight on Equinox and we ate in the Tuscan Grille....the food was absolutely superb..with plentiful portions.....we were served very well by our Romanian waiter and his assistant .....and the only small niggle we had was that the handles of the knives did not sit comfortably in the palm of our hands!!!! We did comment on this when asked by the head waiter!!

Complain to the Celebrity offices instead of the head waiter but why is it an issue of the knives do not fit perfectly? Iam just curious.

Gosh, that menu looks good. We've booked all 3 specialty restaurants on our December Equinox sailing with Tuscan Grill being first early in the week. We figured that if we really enjoy it like everyone says we will, we might be able to go back a second time later in the week. Also have Murano reserved for our 25th anniversary dinner. Can't wait to sail!

We're back from the Solstice July 17-27 sailing. We ate at the Tuscan Grille and it was really terrific. Based on recommendations here on cruise critic, my husband and I both ordered the Filet Mignon and it was one of the best cuts of meat I've ever had - a tall prime cut of filet like you see in the ads for Ruth Chris steakhouses. My daughter got the strip steak and it was also very delicious. The caesar salad is made for you right at the table and it was definitely better than what you get in the MDR. The meal came with generous side dishes and our waiter brought out extra food on top of that for us to try. We had a beautiful view of the wake and were able to watch the sun set from there. It was a memorable evening.

Archived