Just think how low cruise prices would be...

terri910

Don't you guys think it should be MUCH harder to procreate than it currently is? Good grief....this girl is going to freakin' BREED someday!!! Doesn't that just scare the snot out of you? :eek:

Going to???? I'm sure there is a little one picking vegetables off the tree "of life" and giving it away to the farmer's at the market so they can sell to pay for the free land that the free trees grow on that are free except when they aren't so we can get more free land and free the eastern slaves and go to the market to pay for the free vegetable trees that grow on the free land that we paid for from the market... Yeah that's right!

She came across as a total idiot, but maybe she isn't. She could be like millions of people and have complete and utter stage fright. To the point where nothing comes out in any sort of order, unrelated thoughts spew forth and articulation is non-existent.

She cares enough to want changes in the world. She might not have the answer but at least she recognizes there is a problem. She is willing to subject herself to worldwide ridicule and humiliation.

How many people in the world are willing to do that for something they believe in?

If she is lacking in intellect at least she has a heart and wants to be a good steward of our world.

She came across as a total idiot, but maybe she isn't. She could be like millions of people and have complete and utter stage fright. To the point where nothing comes out in any sort of order, unrelated thoughts spew forth and articulation is non-existent.

She cares enough to want changes in the world. She might not have the answer but at least she recognizes there is a problem. She is willing to subject herself to worldwide ridicule and humiliation.

How many people in the world are willing to do that for something they believe in?

If she is lacking in intellect at least she has a heart and wants to be a good steward of our world.

:cheers:

for her defenders...yup, "she has a good heart"...

My dog has a gentle spirit, but I would insult him by comparing him to her!

And people get upset when folks sterotype Californians as fruitcakes....bring on Jimmy Buffet....we have found evidence of the cosmic bakery!!

Plenty of people in the world are willing to do that. Intent matters, and it matters a lot. But good intentions are not enough. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

"The east coast has slaves and believes in slavery" is not a malaprop. It is ignorance and, at her age, stupidity.

Do that and you miss the part about the vegetable trees! *ROFL*

That got me too, lol. Maybe I will plant a corn tree in my backyard as I love fresh picked corn. But, then again I probably can't do that because I am one of the slaves on the East Coast.

Unbelievable.!

She came across as a total idiot, but maybe she isn't.

Uh, no she is... met people like that 30 years ago and they had kids and this is what you see. If you check out the vid again you will see it was edited to shorten the embarrassment. She really believes you can get veggies from trees, that land is free (or should be) that shops should get "silk worms" and make stuff then sell it for FREE... She believes that veggies should be free so they can be sold at a farmer's market... HER words. She does not comprehend that you cannot just get "stuff" for free. It's really sad and a lousy statement of our society - at least the West coast.

I enjoyed listening to her.

It is kind of the equivalent of the way in the south that network tv always hunts down some toothless person with interesting grammar to tell about having their trailer sucked into a tornado.

Well, that and having heard for so many years about how the California educational system was so much better than where I was educated.:rolleyes:

I am from the deep south, and after a storm or such, there is always an interview with folks mentioned in last post. It's like it is expected. We even turn on the TV to see who the stations have found this time.

anyway, I wanna get me some of those cheerio seeds and plant a doughnut tree. You can get banana bread flavor now! whoohoo.

...if this young woman ran the industry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxe_k

We need to get her on a direct flight to D.C. to help Michelle with her veggie garden. :D

mel

She doesn't need help. The first AA First Lady has enlisted the help of a school in the District...actually she chose the school. Funny thing is, about 76% of this particular school is Hispanic. ***** kind of message does that send?

Garden...riduculous...as was her decorating:rolleyes: Next thing you know will be raising chickens and slopping the hogs.:rolleyes:

I am from the deep south, and after a storm or such, there is always an interview with folks mentioned in last post. It's like it is expected. We even turn on the TV to see who the stations have found this time.

:D ROFL!

I may need to plant me a money tree. I'd like to cruise several times a year and move up to a nice suite.

Archived