Just think how low cruise prices would be...

terri910

The sad part is I went to High School outside LA in the early 70's and with a graduating class of over 1500, 50 took physics and calculus... 50! Even then people thought that all you had to do was COME TOGETHER and everything would be alright... seems the children of those wonderful people will lead us into utopia! WOW!

I need to find out who her real estate agent is and get me some of that free land...and maybe get me some of them east coast slaves to build me a nice big house....

LMAO! Oh my God is she a wingnut! It would have been great if they had a camera on the council members. Can you imagine trying to keep it together up there? I would have lost it with the "vegetable trees", "slaves on the East coast", and the "free land".

And some people wonder why California, the 6th largest economy in the world, is in so damn much trouble. :D

"Too many Americans grew tired of being thought dumb by the rest of the world, so they went to the polls and removed all doubt." :(

I must have messed the vegetable trees by fast forwarding the video. :eek: I can't believe they gave her that much time to speak....:confused:

Yea I was thinking of getting some more slaves today. :eek: What a nut case..

Good old YouTube....---->PRICE LESS... :D The things money really can't buy..

Wow that was a long 2:34 video.

And Um you know a and um. Vegetables come from and um fruit trees and um thats where vegetables come from. And um if you freze them they will and um last forever.

I travel for work alot to the east coast and i had no idea they still had slaves made in china.

Archived