Room service breakfast

Just off the Radiance and yes they had hot breakfast. We only had coffee and pastry delivered so I can't tell you how good it was. DH always wants the MDR for eggs benidict. They leave a card in your room to fill out and put on your door for breakfast.

I remember on the Freedom a couple of years ago ordering breakfast. It was good. We wound up with loads of food. We found out later that someone had put the wrong cabin number on their order sheet. Our children were in a PR room so we called and woke them up and had them help us eat all of the food.

We do both!! We have coffee & danish delivered early via room service and then go to breakfast.......... I need my coffee before I really start moving and the danish keeps DH satisfied while I shower & dress.

And, as others have said, I prefer taking my meals at a table. I really don't enjoy trying balance everything on my lap that won't fit on the tiny table on my balcony............... Perhaps if I were in a suite I'd feel differently, but on a regular balcony, there just isn't enough room!

Thanks... I just love breakfast on the balcony and so does hubby. :D

CC

Me too. Even when we eat inside the cabin, I usually end up out on the balcony with a 2nd (or 3rd!) cup of coffee and maybe one last mufin or croissant, or occasionally a mimosa. (just like in my picture!)

We are sailing in 9 days on the Liberty and my hubby said this was one of the highlights he was looking forward to.

We love to have coffee and something simple on our balcony! One morning (can't remember which cruise) we were at sea and out on our balcony. I had just sat down with my coffee when we spotted some dolphins swimming next to the ship....it was a breathtaking site and one I've never seen since then.

:)

Archived