Grummpy and slinkie

alsas

I fell for the Grumpy and his third party commentary. When he suddenly stopped his blog. I became very concerned that he and his dear wife are okay. Please just tell me they are okay. Happy sailing Alsas

I too have wondered for months what has become of them. His sister did post on his last thread that they both arrived home fine and I have since read somewhere that they were planning or were already on another cruise.

I did so enjoy his comments and looked forward to reading new posts - so sorry he is no longer doing that. Sure hope they are both OK!

Isn't that funny, I was thinking about them the other day as well, wondering where they were, and if they were both okay. This is really like a little community or small town where if you don't see the "regulars" for a while, you become a bit concerned about their welfare.

Grumpy & Slinkie, if you're out there, we miss you!

Smooth Sailing! :):):)

I fell for the Grumpy and his third party commentary. When he suddenly stopped his blog. I became very concerned that he and his dear wife are okay. Please just tell me they are okay. Happy sailing Alsas

Hello Sandra

Grumpy's sister Lynn did post a while ago that she picked them up from Ft Lauderdale, at the conclusion of their Grand Voyage, and drove them both home to dear old Naples. She said they were well.

Paul

hello sandra

grumpy's sister lynn did post a while ago that she picked them up from ft lauderdale, at the conclusion of their grand voyage, and drove them both home to dear old naples. She said they were well.

Paul

i saw that she picked them up but,this is an avid blogger and he knows he has a large (very large) following. Hope lynn sees this and responds. Peace and joy, happy sailing alsas

Grumpy and I are just fine, enjoying our new house and pool on a little lake full of wonderful wildlife -- turtles, big wading birds, ducks, frogs, and even a young alligator.

We've been on two cruises this year -- a 50-day Mediterranean and Black Sea, and a 10-day Baltic cruise, both on HAL ships.

Shortly after our return from the Baltic cruise, Grumpy had a total hip replacement to complete his surgical repair of a displaced acetabular fracture last Christmas. He is now walking without a cane and is able to do everything he wants. Taking care of both the condo and a house now keeps him busy, as he is also president of the condo association and is called on almost daily to address some needs there.

I hope everyone else here has as full and happy a life as we do. We are so blessed. Our next cruise (tentative) is in June '10 on Prinsendam.

Slinkie

Grumpy and I are just fine . . .

How nice to hear from you - I'm glad things are going well for the two of you. Good to know that Grumpy is recovered from his surgeries and is staying out of trouble! Thanks for checking in here - we care about you and worry when you haven't been around for quite a while!

Smooth Sailing! :):):)

I hope everyone else here has as full and happy a life as we do. We are so blessed. Our next cruise (tentative) is in June '10 on Prinsendam.

Slinkie

So good to hear from you - I'm glad to hear that you're both well and that Grumpy is recovering well.

Huggs for you both.

Grumpy and Slinkie,

I too think of you often. I came across a photo that was taken of Slinkie and myself when you were both in Melbourne quite a few years ago on your World cruise and it did bring back happy memories of that time we had together.

Glad that you are both fit and well and enjoying your new home.

Jennie

Slinkie- I will always remember your Round the World cruise. Grumpy was so kind to us all as he took us along on what we could only dream about before. You folks let us see how nice the smaller things were as well as the wonderful experience of each port. Thank you many times over for your introductions to the World. Take care and thank you for stopping by. Liz F.

Archived