Ruby Princess and Budweiser beer questions

CaribbeanCruisers

Does the Ruby Princess serve Budweiser beer that's in the 12 ounce red and white can? I'm not looking for the Selects (tall cans). If so, anyone remember the cost per beer and if you can buy Budwesier in the "bucket of beers" where you get 6 for the price of 5?

My FIL loves his Bud and would appreciate your answers.

Thanks in advance,

CC

Does the Ruby Princess serve Budweiser beer that's in the 12 ounce red and white can? I'm not looking for the Selects (tall cans). If so, anyone remember the cost per beer and if you can buy Budwesier in the "bucket of beers" where you get 6 for the price of 5?

My FIL loves his Bud and would appreciate your answers.

Thanks in advance,

CC

I am pretty sure you can only buy the tall cans and I believe the price is $4.50 and they are available in the bucket of beers. My wife and I went on a 17 day transatlantic on the Emerald Princess last April. The morning of the cruise, we stopped in a Walgreens in Fort Laudedale and I bought 18 of the 12 ounce cans of Bud and she got 12 cans of Heinekins. We found room in our suitcases and brought them on board later that afternoon.

Thats right the red aluminium bottles of Bud and the blue ones for Bud light they had on Crown recently, standard Princess beers so Ruby would have them. I do not like Bud, too watery, no flavour. Don't mind Miller Genuine Draft in the small cans. That's about the only U.S. beer I will drink on the ships, normally stick to Grolsch (Dutch) and Guinness, but then I like to bring on a few local beers on at the Ports, being a beer freak.

But then again as the saying goes..there is no really bad beer, some is just better than others.!

I am pretty sure you can only buy the tall cans and I believe the price is $4.50 and they are available in the bucket of beers. My wife and I went on a 17 day transatlantic on the Emerald Princess last April. The morning of the cruise, we stopped in a Walgreens in Fort Laudedale and I bought 18 of the 12 ounce cans of Bud and she got 12 cans of Heinekins. We found room in our suitcases and brought them on board later that afternoon.

Cost per bottle of bud is $5.46 and includes the 15% gratuity.

Alan

Thats right the red aluminium bottles of Bud and the blue ones for Bud light they had on Crown recently, standard Princess beers so Ruby would have them. I do not like Bud, too watery, no flavour. Don't mind Miller Genuine Draft in the small cans. That's about the only U.S. beer I will drink on the ships, normally stick to Grolsch (Dutch) and Guinness, but then I like to bring on a few local beers on at the Ports, being a beer freak.

But then again as the saying goes..there is no really bad beer, some is just better than others.!

Headache beer. :eek:

Archived