Celebrity Constellation Photos

lizp

Hi All,

We recently got back from our 14 day Scandinavia and Russia cruise on Celebrity Constellation. In planning for our trip (my first cruise ever) I was disappointed by the lack of photos to be found of the ship. So, I took loads and want to share! Check out my Flickr stream here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lizpaton/sets/72157621841996645/

for lots of pictures of Connie.

You can also see all our shots of our tours in the ports of call, if you are interested.

Enjoy!

Liz

LizP,

Thank you. We were on Connie in March/April of this year, and loved it.

I have to say that both you and Jeff have good "eyes." I took the liberty of perusing you other collections, and am impressed with the composition and quality of the images there.

Thanks again.

Sid1962

Thanks so much! We've been on the Constellation 3 times and loved it!! We will be on the Summit next year and I believe they are identical. I was particularly interested in the pool because I have somewhat of a problem getting in/out of the vertical ladder that most pools have, and see this looks like it has steps.

Is King Kong still there?

Thanks again. Love the photos.

Hi All,

We recently got back from our 14 day Scandinavia and Russia cruise on Celebrity Constellation. In planning for our trip (my first cruise ever) I was disappointed by the lack of photos to be found of the ship. So, I took loads and want to share! Check out my Flickr stream here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lizpaton/sets/72157621841996645/

You can also see all our shots of our tours in the ports of call, if you are interested.

Enjoy!

Liz

Thanks a bunch for the pictures! We sail next April for our first transatlantic and Celebrity cruise, so these were very informative. Question???How big is the shower?

Thanks!

Thanks a bunch for the pictures! We sail next April for our first transatlantic and Celebrity cruise, so these were very informative. Question???How big is the shower?

Thanks!

I'm bad with dimensions, but maybe 4' long by 2.5' wide? Not as long as a bathtub, but larger than your typical "stall" shower.

Not really big enough for two people, though... ;)

Hi All,

Enjoy!

Liz

Nice job. We were on her this past March/April and are going out on her again this Jan. Your pictures brought back some fond memories and helped us to look forward to Jan. 2019.

I'm bad with dimensions, but maybe 4' long by 2.5' wide? Not as long as a bathtub, but larger than your typical "stall" shower.

Not really big enough for two people, though... ;)

Thanks again for your help. My DH has had 2 hips replaced so needs some extra room.

I appreciate the info!

Liz,

Thanks so much for the Constellation pictures! We hope to take her throught he Panama Canal next year.

Bill

Hi

Saw that you have just returned from Holland America Cruise how does it compare to Celebrity? We have been on Constellation, Millenium and Solstice.

Thanks

Hi All,

Enjoy!

Liz

Thank you so much for the pictures! They are absolutely beautiful!!!

Archived