Mariner Society Any difference in levels?

woody14h

When we were on the Maasdam cruise last Nov., Hal had our number of days correct... However, according to the count they have posted on our next Cruise, they have 14 days less..Looks like they did not give us credit for our 14 days on the Maasdam..

Several years ago someone posted a HAL site, which can be checked for our Mariner status..Unfortunately I can't find it now..Does anyone know the URL?

You must be kidding:confused:

We've never been rushed off either! We've always had our Stewards give us a nice Thank you & goodby...

Agree with you, they probably are glad to see the end of those who are demanding & treat them as if they are servants..

Wonder if the changes might take into consideration the amount of our final ship board account..Just a thought!

Betty

Betty, try this website:

www.wa70.ccm/hdisplay.php

I haven't bothered to open the e-mail yet but there is one sitting in my in box from Celebrity with subject line "Changes to Captain's Club". Judging from grumbling I've heard, I think some Repeaters Societies are making changes and not everyone on these other cruise lines like them.

The times, folks......

They are all in the business of making a profit and they are analyzing every penny spent as their stockholders expect them to do. ;) I'll skip the 'gimmies' if they keep their core product and continue to provide the cruises we love. I'll pass on the free drink or whatever as long as the ship's are spotless, the itineraries good, the crews as magnificent as they now are, the ships well maintained....... you get the picture.

If I want to use the internet, I'll buy the minutes or go to a cafe in port.

She may have been called to the front,but she wouldn't receive a medallion. They stop at 700 days. There is a Presidents Club level,but so far there aren't any medallions for that level. Take care

More than one captain has said that people in that class get the "keys to the ship"

Archived