Ask and Answer

Skyhawk61

Has anyone noticed the "ask and answer" portion of the NCL website? Someone posts a question, and anyone can respond (kinda like Cruise Critics). But the information is not helpful at all and leads to more confucion. Shouldn't the official NCL website have only "official" NCL information?

Just my opinion.

Has anyone noticed the "ask and answer" portion of the NCL website? Someone posts a question, and anyone can respond (kinda like Cruise Critics). But the information is not helpful at all and leads to more confucion. Shouldn't the official NCL website have only "official" NCL information?

Just my opinion.

I posted there when NCL first started it, but I stopped when it became apparent they were allowing invalid answers to be posted and not editing them out.

I posted there when NCL first started it, but I stopped when it became apparent they were allowing invalid answers to be posted and not editing them out.

All the more reason to keep answering, someone has to provide the right answers.

All the more reason to keep answering, someone has to provide the right answers.

The problem is if I say "A" and you say "B", which of us is the person who asked the question to believe?

Here on Cruise Critic, if someone gives incorrect information, someone else will almost surely correct it. On the NCL "Ask and Answer" there is no ongoing discussion, just a series of discreet answers.

Okay, I give up. I can't find an "Ask and Answeer" section on NCL's site. I even looked under the info for booked guests and, of course, the site map.

Hint? ;)

It's under each of the ships, so if you select a ship from the drop down menu and go to the ship's page it should be there.

It's under each of the ships, so if you select a ship from the drop down menu and go to the ship's page it should be there.

Ahhh...it never would have occured to me. Thank you.

The problem is if I say "A" and you say "B", which of us is the person who asked the question to believe?

Here on Cruise Critic, if someone gives incorrect information, someone else will almost surely correct it. On the NCL "Ask and Answer" there is no ongoing discussion, just a series of discreet answers.

Definitely not a perfect system and you would think they would winnow out the incorrect answers. Maybe they are working on the weaknesses.

Yeah I can see lots of angry passengers coming up to the front desk when they realize the info on ncl.com wasn't true. What was really bad was someone with a screen name that sounded really legit was posting REALLYYY bad info like the POA had $3 dollar laundry, engine room tours etc. I flagged the answers and I noticed they were removed.

Archived