Stupid question regarding Supper Club reservations

Scott_F

Okay, I went online the other day and made reservations for two nights. Now I can't remember when I booked them. duh.

Will they put a notice in my room or do I just call them and have them check the days I suspect? duh.

For my two upcoming cruises I received email confirmations. My cruise on the Spendor in September, I received the email within days. My cruise on the Freedom in 2 weeks, I recieved the email back today and I had made the reservation over 3 weeks ago. Could depend on the ship.

No worries. When I was on Conquest last year, I found the local TX crowd not much on the $30/head meal upcharge. (I'm not putting down my fellow Texans, I'm as Texas as they come.) There were lots of empty seats the two times I went in.

I received a confirmation e-mail this year, but on both previous cruises, I received a card in my cabin mail-box (outside door) for our reservations.

Last year they called and left a message on our cabin phone (weird to walk in cabin for first time, and see the light flashing :)) I had pre-reserved to be on the same day as sail-away (our anniversary), and they were not open that evening.

No worries. When I was on Conquest last year, I found the local TX crowd not much on the $30/head meal upcharge. (I'm not putting down my fellow Texans, I'm as Texas as they come.) There were lots of empty seats the two times I went in.

they keep those seats empty for a reason! they want to serve you & treat you special they only take like 4 res every 15 min your meal will be specialy cooked to order! 2 1/2 hours for fine dinning :)

I made reservations for our last Miracle cruise for my family and my son's family. When we boarded I double checked to make sure they had them and I also got a notice in my "mailbox" the night before. Looking forward to going again in October. Great food and wonderful service.

Archived