Cagney's for lunch...for a fee?

ocdb8r

That is not an experiment it is part of the freestyle 2.0 program and is still in effect as far as I know HOWEVER they did not and do not advertise it to guests onboard. If you don't know about it already or hear it from someone onboard then you will not be made aware of it by NCL.

[i am referring specifically to the breakfast in second dining room for balcony guests.]

See my reply just prior to yours (we were no doubt writing at the same time). It was never available on all ships, and it actually has been discontinued on the Dawn at last report.

See my reply just prior to yours (we were no doubt writing at the same time). It was never available on all ships, and it actually has been discontinued on the Dawn at last report.

Thanks for the clarification. It was offered when we were on the Dawn (and a specific invitation was in our stateroom, Arwenmark, with the hours the restaurant was open) last year and I wasn't aware that it wasn't offered fleet-wide.

That's correct' date=' which would include Penthouse Suite passengers and VIP's.[/color']

PE

I know that too but since everyone likes to put their own spin on things I figured I would post the exact language....

Archived