What time of the year do you like to cruise?

cruisincory

What time of the year do you like to cruise?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. What time of the year do you like to cruise?

• Winter
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Fall
    • Anytime!!

What is your favorite time of the year to cruise and why?

If you ask me, anytime is a good time

.....although, hurricane season is the cheapest, so I'm there! That way, with saving money on the cruise, I can spend my money in other ways on the ship.:eek:

wasiii

Never cruise SUMMER or HOLIDAYS. Usually Fall, but Winter and Spring at times.

Solo is more reasonable and cruise destinations are pleasantly warm during these periods instead of blazingly hot. ;)

Never seem to have ship overrun with kids during these periods also.

Late spring because planning a cruise gets us through a long, cold winter. We like to go after kids get through their spring vacation but before they start their summer vacation. We love kids but since ours are now grown we don't have to vacation during those times anymore like we always had to.

I voted anytime, but I most prefer sailing in January, after the holidays are over and the kiddies are back in school.

party.gif

I love getting out of the midwest in the dead of winter. As a solo traveler the kids being back in school is a plus although most kids I have met on cruises have been great.

I voted anytime. It really does not bother me if kids are on board, they are hardly seen anyway due to the fantastic kids programs. I am shocked at the amount of ppl that comment they prefer to cruise when less kids onboard, kids deserve holidays too. Oh, and no I do not have young kids anymore. It is nice to see them all spiffied up on elegant nights just as the adults.

What is your favorite time of the year to cruise and why?

If you ask me, anytime is a good time

I answered anytime as well because I'd never turn down the ability to cruise. If you had asked when we typically book cruises I'd have said spring and fall. (this year is out first fall cruise and I'm looking forward to that pattern for future years)

MWA is summer and fall only. Ever try to swim off the cost of Maine? There's usually one good day in August to do so. All the sailings I'm looking at for the future, any time is the right time, but I agree, the less unbehaved children, the better.

Archived