old sea passes

I have only been on one cruise and yes I saved the seapasses. I have a folder of papers I brought home such as the daily planners. I did notice the other week when I got the stuff out, the sea passes have a place on the back to sign your name and neither hub nor I had signed it ! LOL Evidently it wasn't important ?

Keep them in a book designed to hold business cards. If for any reason our cruise history gets messed up we will have every Sea Pass to provide to the cruise line.

My daughter was missing a credit once from a cruise she was on with us.:( I didn't have her card, but I did have mine.:) When I called Crown and Anchor and told them we were missing her credit, but I had my folio number, etc. They were able to use my information to heklp get her credit (several years later). Mine are "loose". I'm going to organize them now, just like you did!:D

I keep them bound with a rubberband in the travel file. It a good way to keep track of how many "real" cruises we have been on, now that they count extra points for suites and longer cruises we get confused.

At one time we thought of arranging them in a frame, but realized its just going to keep getting bigger.

Its fun to look back at them, one thing I realized but did remember is that we have taken 4 cruises that have left on 9-11, two before 2001 and two after, and are leaving again in 2010 on 9-11. Funny that and a little freaky!!

I only wish I saved mine from the beginning as I have no proof that I have 3 more cruises than RCCL will honor me with going back to 1987.

I don't recall sea passes back then but RCCL will accept a variety of things for proof. I was able to find pictures and an old invitation from my cruise in 1988 and 89 and recently got credit for them.

Denise

They just go in a junk drawer in the desk. We did have an occasion to use them to sort out our status on Royal Caribbean; faxed copies to them and everything was quickly settled.

We save ours for the same reason

My favorite, which I will do this year..........Punch a hole in the corner and put them on a vacation xmas tree.:)

Ooh, I like that idea! I usually have a hole punched in mine anyway so I can put it on a lanyard, so all I need are hooks!

When living in Vermont, every morning in the fall and winter, the window of the vehicles were usually covered with thick frost. So I would use an old sea pass card to scrape the frost from the window. With the temperature around zero, and the snow eyeball high to a giraffe, the seapass card was a reminder of an upcoming cruise in the warmer climates.

Archived