old sea passes

The old cruise pass cards are all in the desk here. I have great ambitions of making wonderful scrapbooks, but that isn't ever going to happen so I suspect they'll be in the same place in 10 years! :eek:

But it is helpful if I'm trying to recall certain dates for cruises, or cabins from ships!

I bought some business card sized magnets and stick the seapasses to them... they make great fridge magnets.

I do the same with our SeaPasses. They are on the side of our refrigerator........our entire cruise history. It's nice to look at them as each one is unique and brings back so many happy memories.

For anyone who does not want theirs Aplmac collects them.

Aplmac lives in Barbados and is the guy who takes alot of Barbados pictures and posts them on the Barbados board for our benifit. To contact him for an address etc. you can just post on the Barbados board. He will appreciate it.

I do the same with our SeaPasses. They are on the side of our refrigerator........our entire cruise history. It's nice to look at them as each one is unique and brings back so many happy memories.

Indeed... I think I "stole" the idea from you in the first place and it's worked beautifully...

It also reminds us to go easy on the ice cream when we have a cruise coming up:D

Indeed... I think I "stole" the idea from you in the first place and it's worked beautifully...

It also reminds us to go easy on the ice cream when we have a cruise coming up:D

And I am sure that I "borrowed" it from somebody else.

Never thought about easy on the ice cream. Something to consider now that you brought it up.:p

I bought some business card sized magnets and stick the seapasses to them... they make great fridge magnets.

The side of my refrigerator has a lovely line of sea passs ( with stick on magnets on their back). The front of my refrigerator has grandchildren's photos. Both are very important to show off!

what do you do with seapass after cruise?

With the exception of 1 sea pass card (from a cruise on Sovereign in 1997) I have all of mine in my photo albums for that particular cruise. I even saved the card from my one and only Carnival cruise:eek:

Archived