Cruising from Sydney to Calif.

rtdiva

Most cruise lines that do cruises in that area of the world generally start in LA and then cruise to Australia and then continue on to other places in Asia and then on to India and finally Europe. Celebrity did a repositioning cruise from Sydney to LA last year, but they abandoned that route this year.

The only one I could find was from Sydney to Vancouver, for 74 days. But this does not stop in California

Can anyone give me info on a cruise leaving from Sydney to Calif.?

Spring- 2010?

Cruising to Sydney/NewZealand is easy.It is hard to find a cruise back!

Ann

Diva,

There are cruises from Sydney to California but not necessairly in the Spring of 2010. The Sapphire Princess will cruise from Sydney to Los Angeles 0n 10/23/2010, the Star Princess on 10/24/2009, Amsterdam on 11/1/2009. P/O Aurora will cruise from Sydney to San Francisco on 3/2/2111. And HAL's Volendam will sail from Sydney to Vancouver on 4/17/2010.

My source is Vacations to Go, Orbitz, and Travelocity plus Princess and HAL's website.

Have you looked at the Volendam for April 17? It goes Sydney to Vancouver. I know that's not CA but maybe you could catch another line going south? Water can get pretty rough between Sydney and HI. Do you have good sea legs?

Thanks for all of the info!

I'll look into them. There is a round trip this Sept on the Amsterdam, but weve just got back from a TA crossing to Europe for a month and Im not up to another so soon. Yep! Weve got good sea legs!

Ann

Archived