Anyone else anxiously waiting for a cabin number?

debsjc

We have already checked in. How do I see it without checking in? I don't want to mess things up by checking in again.

You should have a tab or button asking to "reprint or view documents" and you don't have to actually print them, just bring them up in Adobe.

You won't mess anything up - you've already checked in and HAL always gives you the option to reprint docs or more bag tags or even just view your docs online.

You should have a tab or button asking to "reprint or view documents" and you don't have to actually print them, just bring them up in Adobe.

You won't mess anything up - you've already checked in and HAL always gives you the option to reprint docs or more bag tags or even just view your docs online.

No, it just says "print documents." Not sure what I am doing worn-but since it is 34 days until our cruise, perhaps it is just too early. I thought perhaps, since our TA shows it sold out now.

No, it just says "print documents." Not sure what I am doing worn-but since it is 34 days until our cruise, perhaps it is just too early. I thought perhaps, since our TA shows it sold out now.

Have you actually printed them yet? Once we printed ours, we had the option to re-print or review, I'm pretty sure.

ekerr19 & Everyone - give it a try again and daily until sailing

On our last trip I found our cabin number on the luggage tags when I went to print an extra tag after packing, 2 days ahead of our departure

Good Luck!

We too are on the Noordam December 11th sailing and no cabin yet...:( Ugg I can not wait....we booked a VF GTY, last time on the Noordam we got a VC from a VF GTY. I guess I will check the HAL site every hour on the hour...:p

We're on Dec. 11 Noordam and haven't got our cabin assignment yet. Our TA told us probably 7 days out or thereabouts so checking daily from here on.

I contacted a HAL agent today and was told cabin assignment takes place 0-7 days before sailing. Which really isn't true because I received my stateroom for my Dec 5 sailing 3 weeks before sailing. I know lots of others that have received it weeks before too and then others are stuck waiting to the last minute. Still waiting for my Dec 12 sailing....

I contacted a HAL agent today and was told cabin assignment takes place 0-7 days before sailing. Which really isn't true because I received my stateroom for my Dec 5 sailing 3 weeks before sailing. I know lots of others that have received it weeks before too and then others are stuck waiting to the last minute. Still waiting for my Dec 12 sailing....

It is generally true, not always. We got our 11.14.09 cabin assignment about five days prior to sail date; others on our roll call that got theirs alot earlier (like 3 wks prior) had special circumstances to their booking, linked to other bookings, etc. Most report that they got their cabins from day 7-0. I was upset that I had to wait so long, but it turns out the wait was well worth it - as we got a very nice upgrade. Happy Sailing!

It is generally true, not always. We got our 11.14.09 cabin assignment about five days prior to sail date; others on our roll call that got theirs alot earlier (like 3 wks prior) had special circumstances to their booking, linked to other bookings, etc. Most report that they got their cabins from day 7-0. I was upset that I had to wait so long, but it turns out the wait was well worth it - as we got a very nice upgrade. Happy Sailing!

:D Just got my room assignment on Thanksgiving Day...No upgrade just got what I paid for (VE Category).:(...... Sail date on the Oosterdam 12/26/09. Can't wait.

FYI, as of this morning HAL was still offering upsells on Fridays Maasdam sailing -- so it can be even closer to sail date.

Yeah I noticed that they had more cabins for sale on the black friday sales for this cruise. Interesting that HAL office told me two weeks ago they were sold out.

Regardless I will be happy with just being on the ship....but hope for an upgrade is still alive.:D

We too are on the Noordam December 11th sailing and no cabin yet...:( Ugg I can not wait....we booked a VF GTY, last time on the Noordam we got a VC from a VF GTY. I guess I will check the HAL site every hour on the hour...:p

We're doing the 17 day cruise too and booked a VF guarantee like yourselves. I'll post when we get our assignment. We're flying from Alberta on Dec. 9th so hope we know before then

11 days out - we received an upgrade! VF to VD 4170. Love the location - aft and portside. However, concerned about the 'shower only' and the cabin/verandah seem smaller. Anyone been on one of these on the Vista ships? Thanks. :):):) Salzburg

I sail Jan. 2-perhaps I should start checking. Tomorrow is a month away.

You can start checking if it makes you feel better, but it's way too early for a cabin assignment IMHO. Earliest I have heard of was approx 3 wks prior You are most likely to get your assignment about 7-0 days out. Happy Sailing!

Archived