Mercury Itinerary 4/16/09 No longer available?

sharpie13

I just got emailed advertising the Mercury 4/16/10 16-day itinerary from Charleston to LA with air. When I checked the X site it said "Itinerary no longer available"

Gee, that went fast. Guess it just wasn't meant to be :cool:

I just got emailed advertising the Mercury 16-day itinerary from Charleston to LA with air. When I checked the X site it said "Itinerary no longer available"

Gee, that went fast. Guess it just wasn't meant to be :cool:

Hi Sharpie, 4/2009?:eek:...that was a few months ago;)

I am humbled and corrected. 4/19/10 was the date. (Bless my happy fingers)

4/19/10 Mercury- 16 nt. Panama Canal INCLUDING AIRFARE

(Charleston/SC, Cartegena/COLOMBIA, Transit Panama Canal, Puntarenas/COSTA RICA,

Huatulco, Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, Los Angeles)

Sorry for the confusion

The cruise is still on and will be availble soon.

Celebrity is in the process of recategorizing the cabins There will now be S1 & S2 for the sky suite, C1 & C2 for the Concierge Cabins, there will now be a Cat 3 oceanview, and a 9A & 9B for the inside cabins.

I'm booked on that cruise and I was alarmed when a friend told me that it was no longer available on the X site. I talked to an X rep 2 days ago and she assured me that it is still available and they are taking reservations by phone. She said it was an IT glitch and she was sending an email to that department. She said it might take "several" days until it reappears. I also contacted my TA who assured me that we are still on.

I'm booked on that cruise and I was alarmed when a friend told me that it was no longer available on the X site. I talked to an X rep 2 days ago and she assured me that it is still available and they are taking reservations by phone. She said it was an IT glitch and she was sending an email to that department. She said it might take "several" days until it reappears. I also contacted my TA who assured me that we are still on.

Thanks Katie. I followed your example and called Celebrity and it is open. No explaination why its no on the X site.

Sometimes you can't trust everything to computers ;)

It still is not showing on the X site, but is showing on TA sites. Also, there has just been a price drop. Did the price drop because bookings are down? They might find they would get more bookings if they would actually list it on their site. But hey, I never complain about getting a price reduction :D.

Archived