10:55 Miami

Julma

That is the time I booked my fight home. I have always left about that time and never had a problem. I do self disembark and get down to the door by 7. Usually one of the first 50 off and at the airport by 8. If you have to pick up your luggage it might be longer.

Is 10:55 too early to book a flight home from Miami?

I personally think it is too early. With the way customs gets backed up in Miami, the congestion in security at the airport, ship arriving late, and so forth, I would not take the chance. Only noon or later for me in Miami.

You will have others say different and make your own decision. It will probably be a toss-up on here.

Tim

I get off the ship and am sitting at my desk at work by 8:00 in Coral Gables, that is how I get to travel on the Majesty so often. 10:55 is perfect time. Just make sure you have express debarkation and carry your luggage. there will be plenty of cabs. The Majesty is the only RCCL ship in port on Monday or Friday.

I get off the ship and am sitting at my desk at work by 8:00 in Coral Gables, that is how I get to travel on the Majesty so often. 10:55 is perfect time. Just make sure you have express debarkation and carry your luggage. there will be plenty of cabs. The Majesty is the only RCCL ship in port on Monday or Friday.

Hey there! DH and I do the same thing - we work 'til about 2:00 on Friday, then if something's going on at work on Monday, we're first off and at our jobs around 8:00 ish....(I work in the Grove...)

Maybe we'll meet up on the Majesty some time!!

M.

I don't think i like the people who can get off the ship, and go to work the same day!;):D Rub it in..go ahead!

To the OP.....personally I wouldn't do it......but it seems that, barring something wacky, you should be fine....but to rush around like crazy would really cause me serious mental distress (guess i would have to cruise again??:p)

If your port is Port of Miami, then, yes, it's doable! There is NOTHING worse than trying to kill hours and hours after a great vacation...just be sure to tell the ship that you have an early flight...they'll make sure you're in one of the 1st groups off the ship.

We had an 11 am flight in Miami on spring break this year and had plenty of time. We carried our luggage off the Liberty, jumped in a taxi and were at the airport at 8:30 am. You should be fine.

I don't think i like the people who can get off the ship, and go to work the same day!;):D Rub it in..go ahead!

To the OP.....personally I wouldn't do it......but it seems that, barring something wacky, you should be fine....but to rush around like crazy would really cause me serious mental distress (guess i would have to cruise again??:p)

Can't you do that on the Explorer? :)

Archived