Lesbians and Gays - Any thoughts about Silversea?

adventuregrrl

We're looking ahead to next year and are thinking about a trip to the Mediterranean. Silversea has some attractive packages that include airfare and everything else, including the wine tab :). We're trying to weigh this option against a cruise package offerred by a lesbian travel company.

Do any of you guys or gals have any experience with Silversea? The fact that these are smaller ships is appealing, but we're wondering how gay friendly they are.

Thanks!

had the luxury of traveling aboard the silve wind and the silver cloud. on both cruises there we a small percentage of gay passengers (considering the passenger capacity), had a wonderful time of both ships and would not even hesitate on cruising with them again - met alot of wonderful people - so i say go for it - - - its a cruise u will never forget....

My partner and I have not sailed with Silversea before, but will be on their expedition ship, Prince Albert II, to Antarctica in January. Will be happy to let you know about our experience then.

As I understand it, Silversea has a 100% refundable policy if you cancel the trip more than 120 days out. So you have time to take advantage of those great deals and still do some investigating before you've spent any money you can't get back.

Will look forward to hearing what you decide!

Paul

Thanks all!

My partner and I have not sailed with Silversea before, but will be on their expedition ship, Prince Albert II, to Antarctica in January. Will be happy to let you know about our experience then.

Will look forward to hearing what you decide!

Paul

And, Paul - your trip looks wonderful. I can't wait to hear what we decide too. I'm leaning towards luxury at a good price, while my better half wants to try the women only experience.

adventuregrrl,

We have sailed SS many times (as well as Seabourn). They are extremely gay friendly so no problems there. Also your fellow passengers will be very sophisticated travelers and welcome you as well. Don't hesitate for a moment to go.

adventuregrrl,

We have sailed SS many times (as well as Seabourn). They are extremely gay friendly so no problems there. Also your fellow passengers will be very sophisticated travelers and welcome you as well. Don't hesitate for a moment to go.

Thanks! That's what we had anticipated, but it's reassuring to hear.

Archived