Coral or Doug --- Question for you

Italy52

I know you two have cruised with Princess quite a bit so I have a question for you. In July, we will be on the Star and will be docking in Juneau at Franklin Dock. Our tour operator will be picking us up in the parking lot near Twisted Fish. My question is, when we disembark, can we just walk to the pick up point or will we need to take a shuttle to get there? I think I remember where Princess normally docks but so used to the Millennium or Radiance docking spaces I need a little guidance. Thanks much.

Princess uses both Franklin and AJ dock as they both were built with city hookups for power. So they are not running on their own electricity when docked.

You can walk from both. The AJ dock is probably 20 minutes away and is the farthest away.

The pathway is actually fine, assuming it is not pouring rain - it is a nice walk.

Princess uses both Franklin and AJ dock as they both were built with city hookups for power. So they are not running on their own electricity when docked.

You can walk from both. The AJ dock is probably 20 minutes away and is the farthest away.

The pathway is actually fine, assuming it is not pouring rain - it is a nice walk.

Thanks, Coral.

I walk all the time I am at the South Franklin dock (I've had several ships dock here, so first hand information). to way past the tram parking lot- where Twisted Fish is. I've gotten to Adventure Bound, Car Rentals, the Library, City bus, even the Governor's House, Last Chance Mine etc.

There is a coastal walk way direct- you don't even go to the street, just turn left. 5 minute walk for me. I've walked from the AJ dock as well, but, if you are docked there there are shuttle buses.

I walk all the time I am at the South Franklin dock (I've had several ships dock here, so first hand information). to way past the tram parking lot- where Twisted Fish is. I've gotten to Adventure Bound, Car Rentals, the Library, City bus, even the Governor's House, Last Chance Mine etc.

There is a coastal walk way direct- you don't even go to the street, just turn left. 5 minute walk for me. I've walked from the AJ dock as well, but, if you are docked there there are shuttle buses.

Thanks, Budget Queen.