Celebrity Reflection Thanksgiving Cruise Price Drop

Georgia_Peaches

So after reading about some huge savings posted by one of our Canadian friends, I decided to look into some possible savings of my own. We are scheduled on the 11/19/16 departure out of Miami, FL. We have a Sky Suite with the 4 perks including $300 OBC, Premium drink Package, Internet, and gratuities. Sure enough, the price on that package has dropped by $600. PLUS, they are offering an additional $300 OBC. Bottom line, my cruise fare decreased by $600 and my OBC increased by $300. A net savings of $900. Since they are still offering the same 4 perks as before, those remained in tact. I highly recommend you take a look at your booked cruise to see if you might be able to get a price break too.

Cheers!

Christina:)

Thanks for posting, especially for those who enjoy a warm break over Thanksgiving. I am a Europe girl and can't get enough of that...maybe some day I'll return to the Caribbean. Thanks and have a great cruise...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Lastdance

I sail Nov 26 on Reflection, and my TA emailed me yesterday morning with the good news, my S1 came down $240 and I got an additional $300 OBC added as part of the sale over the weekend (already had all 4 perks from eh Suites are Best promo) .

So I now have $350 for booking on board when I booked last year, $300 as part of the all 4 perks, $300 as part of the weekend special, and TBD from my TA herself. Not bad. :-)

So after reading about some huge savings posted by one of our Canadian friends, I decided to look into some possible savings of my own. We are scheduled on the 11/19/16 departure out of Miami, FL. We have a Sky Suite with the 4 perks including $300 OBC, Premium drink Package, Internet, and gratuities. Sure enough, the price on that package has dropped by $600. PLUS, they are offering an additional $300 OBC. Bottom line, my cruise fare decreased by $600 and my OBC increased by $300. A net savings of $900. Since they are still offering the same 4 perks as before, those remained in tact. I highly recommend you take a look at your booked cruise to see if you might be able to get a price break too.

Cheers!

Glad my post helped you get a great deal!!

I sail Nov 26 on Reflection, and my TA emailed me yesterday morning with the good news, my S1 came down $240 and I got an additional $300 OBC added as part of the sale over the weekend (already had all 4 perks from eh Suites are Best promo) .

So I now have $350 for booking on board when I booked last year, $300 as part of the all 4 perks, $300 as part of the weekend special, and TBD from my TA herself. Not bad. :-)

I find it hard to believe that you have over 900$ in OBC...usually when you rebook to get a better rate they do not increase your OBC...I could be wrong but I would check your statement before you get too excited.

cle-guy would be correct. $350 from Celebrity for booking onboard, $300 from Celebrity for the original Go-Best perks for booking a suite and the extra $300 OBC from the weekend deal from Celebrity.

He didn't state what his OBC was from his TA. I don't believe he was saying that would increase due to his rebooking the deal.

cle-guy would be correct. $350 from Celebrity for booking onboard, $300 from Celebrity for the original Go-Best perks for booking a suite and the extra $300 OBC from the weekend deal from Celebrity.

He didn't state what his OBC was from his TA. I don't believe he was saying that would increase due to his rebooking the deal.

Yep, I have my itemized invoice, all the OBC shows. My on board booking was done while in a PH that I booked the RF suite for then downgraded to RS for last November (but subsequently changed cruises from Nov 11 to 26th and down to a S1, but the OBC all stuck), and my TA added on the $300 for the over the weekend sale.

I don't even know how much my TA plans to kick me yet.

Cheers!

Thanks for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

What is the secret to finding these great TAs who will give you extra perks AND watch your booking for you to notify you about price drops?

I've read many wonderful posts on Cruisecritic about these people, but I know we can't share specific recommendations... Any tips on how I can find a great TA without breaking the rules on the boards?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums