Number of FTTF available

jacos11

Does anyone have any idea as to how many FTTF they make available for each cruise? Just wondering if it was 15% of available rooms, 25%, 30%? I got ours for next month, but was just curious as to how lucky we got to be able to snag one.

I think there is a minimum number of like 15 or 30. They can open more if there aren't a large number of Platinum/Diamond passengers registered for the cruise. I don't think they allow more than 45 in any case. (that is number of cabins.)

But I could be wrong

Does anyone have any idea as to how many FTTF they make available for each cruise? Just wondering if it was 15% of available rooms, 25%, 30%? I got ours for next month, but was just curious as to how lucky we got to be able to snag one.

It really depends on how many Platinum/Diamond cruisers are on your ship. I'm not sure what the overall percentage of priority cruisers is, but the amount of FTTF that is available seems to be what is left after those cruisers have been accounted for.

Personally I don't know but I did see on here before that it varies per cruise depending on how many Platinum and Diamond cruisers are on board

All I can tell you is there is no set number as I bought mine last month for my cruise next month. When I checked on the departure times it tells how many are available. In my case it said there were 82 available. I had always thought that it was in multiples of 15 like people have been saying, but I guess that is not always the case. On my cruise on the Splendor out of San Juan there were many people (I saw it offered at least 4 times) with FTTF and over have the ship was Platinum or Diamond since it was a repositioning cruise.

All I can tell you is there is no set number as I bought mine last month for my cruise next month. When I checked on the departure times it tells how many are available. In my case it said there were 82 available. I had always thought that it was in multiples of 15 like people have been saying, but I guess that is not always the case. On my cruise on the Splendor out of San Juan there were many people (I saw it offered at least 4 times) with FTTF and over have the ship was Platinum or Diamond since it was a repositioning cruise.

I think that there MAY have originally been a limit of 30-45 but the idea of selling nothing (as in cost to you) for something was just too irresistible. On our last tender to Half Moon Cay they filled four tenders before we (Plats) got on - who knows haw many after us before they got to the poor people who were not priority. Most did not have Plat or Diamond cards. I realize that includes cabanas and suites, but the number of people priority boarding and getting off the ship filled the dinning room.

I remember when a certain airline announce their boarding and they came to those of us who paid for priority boarding I was astonished to see that more than half the plane were on before they called regular fliers. I can see Carnival doing the same thing. What is there to stop them - nobody really knows how many of these things they sell.