Grand Princess Balcony Room C333

yags

I always ask this question with few replies so here goes. We will be traveling in June '18 on the Grand from San Francisco 10 Days to Alaska. We reserved room C333. Is anyone familiar with that room Would love to have some input. Thanks

I always ask this question with few replies so here goes. We will be traveling in June '18 on the Grand from San Francisco 10 Days to Alaska. We reserved room C333. Is anyone familiar with that room Would love to have some input. Thanks

Have not been in this exact cabin but it meets all the criteria I would look for in a cabin: passenger cabins above it, below it, and across the hallway from it; close to the forward and midship elevators but not so close that noise would be a problem; pretty centrally located vertically and horizontally so it will be a comfortable ride and a moderate walk to any point on the ship. Looks to me to be an ideal location.

Should be great. As it's a Caribe balcony it will have the largest balcony on the ship (for a balcony cabin anyway) at 9 x 9 and will be half covered and half uncovered. Great choice for a cabin.

Where did the stickie at the top that has cabin reviews go?

It's still there. I just looked. I did a quick search on that thread and the cabin in question doesn't seem to be listed.

It's still there. I just looked. I did a quick search on that thread and the cabin in question doesn't seem to be listed.

We already booked the room but have plenty of time to change it. We thought it might be a good location as well but always ask.