Current Concierges continued

PH8

Is Jayeon Hong still on the Voyager or the Navigator? As someone I know said she had her on the Navigator a couple of weeks ago.
I have her on Voyager--CL but also have a note that she was moving to Mariner to be DL Concierge.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

So, who is the current CL Concierge on the Vision, is it Patricia Dcosta?

Does anyone have any experience with this person? Appears to be a new name.

Thanks,

TnT

It is Patricia Dcosta -- I think I updated the Google Doc recently for VI

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

LAWGIRL: You mentioned that you just came off the Vision and that Patricia Dcosta was the concierge. Who was the concierge in the Diamond lounge? Would really like to know.Thanks

Don't know... Patricia was so awesome and CL in such a good location, we never went to D

It is Patricia Dcosta -- I think I updated the Google Doc recently for VI

Patricia is absolutely amazing! The best concierge we have ever had. Constantly talking to guests, refilling glasses and chafing dishes....never once just sat at her desk as some do.

She even checked every day around all aboard time to ensure each of "her CL guests" were onboard in time. We heard from one couple that on our day in Rome she kept excusing herself from guests to quickly check her computer as one of "her" couples wasn't onboard yet! It was us.... Were boarded just 30 minutes before they left. How cute and thoughtful.

She is so awesome that I am keeping in touch about her assignments so we can sail again with her.

Can anyone confirm if Alan is in the Diamond or Concierge lounge on Enchantment currently? We have friends going this weekend and they want to take him a gift.

I am not onboard but have some friends who are. They posted a pic with him on FB and tagged him as "Diamond Concierge."

Not sure if that's enough confirmation, but thought I'd pass it along!

Tracy

Onboard Freedom now. Rahul is in Concierge lounge. JJ is in Diamond lounge until Berty comes back 10/25. JJ received her next assignment, but is hoping it changes. She wants to stay in USA ports. She is super!!:) I was looking forward to cruising with Berty, but JJ has been a really nice replacement!

There are many new staff members on Freedom from a year ago.

Alan is listed for both the Concierge and Diamond Concierge on the Enchantment (On the Google Docs)

Anyone been on since Carlington left the Diamond Club for the Legend know who is where?

Carlington was Diamond Club concierge on Legend when we disembarked on 9/27.

Can anyone confirm whether Ryno Strapp is the Concierge in the Diamond Lounge on Adventure? And whether he will still be there for the last week of October?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We just got off the Adventure Sept. 26th and yes Ryno was the Concierge in the DL. But I can't tell you if he will still be on the last week of October. Sorry:( We loved Ryno. He was very accommodating