Current Concierges continued

PH8

Does anyone know who will be Indy's new concierge after 10-18-15?

Raj is in the CL until the end of November or at least that is what he told me the last time we talked. I cannot remember what Butcher said about when getting would be leaving the DL.

Thanks -- how was the DL on OA -- overcrowded? She is coming to Port C in 2016 -- closest port to our home. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Yes, it was very crowded the week of 10/10. We didn't stay as I was with my teenage daughters and they aren't the eligible age of 18 yet. It's a beautiful lounge with the window views!

Does anyone know where Reyno is currently? Is he coming back to RCI? I don't see his name on the Concierge lists. :confused: (Sorry if this was discussed previously.)

He is still in South Africa. You can follow/ask him on FB. Have no idea of his future plans with RCI.

If I want to email Ian Jordan, is he the "01" concierge or the "02" concierge? I assume there is another concierge who works with the suite guests.

If Ian is in the DL, he is neither. His email will go the DL addy, not the Suite Addy (s) which use the 01 and 02

If I want to email Ian Jordan, is he the "01" concierge or the "02" concierge? I assume there is another concierge who works with the suite guests.

If you go to the google docs Diamond page, to the right on the Oasis line you will see OA. ( mine is in blue ). Click on it and it will be ready to send a message.

Anyone heard whether Ricardo Mock will be Concierge on the Liberty when she sails out of Galveston Nov 13?

I would also be interested in that info. Are you not in contact with Ricardo? I hope both Ricardo and Nadja get their transfers to Liberty. ( I sail on LB Nov. 13.)

She didn't say when she was moving over to the Liberty Carolyn. Were you on the Navigator Oct. 18 sailing? Just wondering if you're the Carolyn that belongs to George? If so, I see you two on almost every sailing I do out of Galveston.

Does anyone know further about Ricardo? He was hospitalized in Jamaica last week with an apparent "small" heart attack. Last I knew he had emailed someone who posted the note here. He was being transferred to a heart hospital in Kingston.

She didn't say when she was moving over to the Liberty Carolyn. Were you on the Navigator Oct. 18 sailing? Just wondering if you're the Carolyn that belongs to George? If so, I see you two on almost every sailing I do out of Galveston.

No, I'm not that Carolyn, but I know them. I was on for 2 weeks in September.