Status Match Question

Sheltieluv

With regard to status match with NCL, I have read on posts that MSC does not count the extra nights NCL gives for booking 9 months out when doing the status match. Does anyone know if they give the extra nights for suite or Haven cruises that you receive from NCL?

My DF and I just got matched to silver and gold.

Should I call MSC or TA for the 5% refund? Is there a better chance that they give me the 5% in onboard credit or..?

You will need to call your TA and give them your Voyager Club number so the 5% can be applied to your booking,,,:)

We are sailing next Tuesday. I completed the on-line form for both of us a few days ago and received the message box that said we'd hear in a day or two, but haven't heard anything yet. Looking on line we are still listed as "Welcome" with zero points.

Who do I call to follow-up--the general MSC phone number, or is there a different number to call for the Voyager's Club?

We are sailing next Tuesday. I completed the on-line form for both of us a few days ago and received the message box that said we'd hear in a day or two, but haven't heard anything yet. Looking on line we are still listed as "Welcome" with zero points.

Who do I call to follow-up--the general MSC phone number, or is there a different number to call for the Voyager's Club?

You can call MSC Cruises USA directly or you can send them a private message on their f***book page,,,:)

Did you filled the form out twice? if not see my prior post in this thread

You can call MSC Cruises USA directly or you can send them a private message on their f***book page,,,:)

Thanks for your reply. Before I got around to calling, they emailed us this afternoon to let us know that we are now "silver." I called my TA to see if we could get the 5% discount on our cruise next week, but MSC said that since our final payment had already been paid, they can no longer offer the discount on our upcoming cruise. Oh well....

• 3 weeks later...

I was bopping around the MSC site yesterday and noticed that I was listed as classic even though I had been matched to gold. I called them up and was pleasantly surprised at how quickly they rectified the situation (I forwarded the status match PDF I was originally sent while I was on the line with a rep) and I was able to get the 5% discount added to my booking. Quick and easy and the reps were super helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I submitted just my husband because I couldn't find my Celebrity card. He came back as Gold in 6 days.

Do I have to do mine too? My understanding is that as long as DH has a card and # the 5% will be applied to the whole cruise. Is that correct? And the 5% is really all I'm interested in (since we'd be Gold, not Black).

If we end up loving MSC, I will, of course, apply (if the status match is still in effect).

• 3 months later...