What types of cribs are on the Disney Fantasy?

Paigefour

Does anyone know what type of portable cribs are available on the Disney Fantasy? My 2&1/2 year old twins are big girls and I'm concerned that the cribs will be small pac and plays that will prove to be too small for them. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Does anyone know what type of portable cribs are available on the Disney Fantasy? My 2&1/2 year old twins are big girls and I'm concerned that the cribs will be small pac and plays that will prove to be too small for them. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

I know they are GRACO pack N plays. Don't know the size, but here's a picture of them(well, two of them):

fliz9i.jpg[/img]

I found this picture of a 3 1/2 year old sleeping in one online:

xkzjtf.jpg[/img]

As moki'smommy states they can fit bed rails like these to the flip down sofa if that would work for you?

IMG_3048.jpg

Picture above is just through a Google search and not mine

ex techie

This, minus all the dolls, is how my 14 month and later 26 month old slept, no issues with falling out.

our room guy made the couch with princess sheets, dd was extra excited. If they still offer, you can request that!

If yours nap, you can request the bed or pnp to be left out/made, otherwise, ime, they removed/put away till turn down.

What size room are you getting? If it is the biggest verinda room then there is space for the cribs by the sliding door. Any place else they will get in the way.

I would try doing the double (full length) bed rail. On the bottom couch. They week ask be able to craw out the ends of the bed.

When we cruised with out 2 1/2 yr old niece, she slept just fine with the normal rail by her head and opening by her feet. Our 3 year old son slept the same way but on the top bunk. Which was perfect since we could still use the couch.

The bed can be left made up for easy nap time.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...