Laundry on board seabourn

sabaka

Mr L, you are right as usual!

I used Seabourn china, cutlery and glassware and now I am worried I've been poisoned or worse. And don't lecture me about those Hobarts.

And to think I also used Seabourn's laundry service. What do they know about hygiene, anyway?

Maybe I will stock disposable paper service ware and underwear next cruise.

That way I get peace of mind and avoid wripro's on board expense concerns.

Happy sailing!

Mr L, you are right as usual!

I used Seabourn china, cutlery and glassware and now I am worried I've been poisoned or worse. And don't lecture me about those Hobarts.

And to think I also used Seabourn's laundry service. What do they know about hygiene, anyway?

Maybe I will stock disposable paper service ware and underwear next cruise.

That way I get peace of mind and avoid wripro's on board expense concerns.

Happy sailing!

Don't forget your plates that you can wash in your sink. Oh the horror of having your plates co- mingled in the dish washer.

We mostly sail Crystal and the laundry service and dry cleaning surpass our local cleaner. I am sure Seabourn does an excellent job. Only a few times I have used the laundry room to just press a shirt and not bother our butler for one item.

Oh the stories I have heard about laundry room wars. That place is dangerous.

Could those knowledgeable kindly reveal whether or not Seabourn provides a "laundry bag rate" and what that might be? Or, is one simply charged a piecemeal rate? Thanks.

Yes, there is a $50/bag rate.

And we have an informal competition amongst some on CC as to who can get the most items in a bag. :D

Yes, there is a $50/bag rate.

And we have an informal competition amongst some on CC as to who can get the most items in a bag. :D

Thanks. I am game to be in that competition. Any insight into the World Record? :)

Thanks. I am game to be in that competition. Any insight into the World Record? :)

I think MrsWaldo might hold the lead but I cannot remember the exact number. I know I can usually get around 30 items in a bag but being 6'2" I have a disadvantage in that my clothes are larger than some of the more 'petite' cruisers.

I think MrsWaldo might hold the lead but I cannot remember the exact number. I know I can usually get around 30 items in a bag but being 6'2" I have a disadvantage in that my clothes are larger than some of the more 'petite' cruisers.

Perhaps there should be weight- and height-adjusted categories? :)

Seabourn dry cleaning service is amazing. I once sent a pair of slacks to the dry cleaner and I knew the hem was ripped but I was going to pin it up. they came back clean with a note that the hem had been repaired at no charge. That is sooooo Seabourn.

Once aboard the Pride while dancing one of my evening shoe heels suddenly broke off ~~I, of course, just kept right on dancin' barefooted~on my way back to my suite I stopped by the Purser office and showed them the shoe ~~no problem. Next morning the ship carpenter knocked at my door ~shoe repaired and good as new!

Only on Seabourn!

Martita B.