emails / phone numbers for PVP complaints?

beta98beta

Do anyone have email addresses (or numbers you can call) when you have a complaint about how a PVP jacked up your reservation? I already have the CCL support email address but are their any others I can write too as well?

Long story short, we have had a reservation for over 15 months on the Vista with reserved late dining. We moved from a spa to a Havana when one came open, he kept our dining reservation intact. my sisters son has two interior cabins in family harbor and wanted to move to one ocean view in family harbor. Instead of just moving one the rooms to an oceanview (like he did us) he cancelled both rooms and rebooked them causing them to lose their late dining reservation with the rest of us. his response is oh well move to anytime dining. Not acceptable. We intentionally booked so early so we could get late dining. We don't care for anytime dining especially when you have a group of 12. My sister is paying 12K for this cruise and his response is oh well...

and please, I don't want to hear about of defense for carnival stuff. if he moved us to a different cabin with no issue he should have been able to move that one too. Or if he couldn't he should have alerted us they would lose the dining reservation.

Bad customer service is bad customer service, period.

My experience with any time dining is if you go late you always get right in and there are always plenty of tables. I'd reckon that you'd be ok even with such a large group.

Edited by stobe1

If you've already emailed, the only other thing I can suggest is calling and asking for a supervisor. If this just happened, they should be able to fix the dining situation. I'm like you, I don't do ATD. We like late. Not early. Not ATD. And if you booked in advance to get what you want, that shouldn't be affected because of a cabin switch.

Perhaps the PVP isn't taking this seriously enough, which yes is bad customer service. I can tell you from experience that emailing CCLsupport has yielded great results for me with issues in the past. Stay on top of it. Good luck.

.....Perhaps the PVP isn't taking this seriously enough, which yes is bad customer service. I can tell you from experience that emailing CCLsupport has yielded great results for me with issues in the past. Stay on top of it. Good luck.

Cruzinisthebest, my feeling exactly. you should have seen the email he sent me this morning, no he is not taking it that seriously and I have another booking with him in January... sigh... My old PVP left and this one was assigned to us. My sister said from day one last year she didn't feel he was very experienced, now it seems she was correct.

Are you sure that late dining is full? In our experience early and anytime get full and late is always open.

yep, I know we usually book cruises only a few weeks in advance and are able to get it... strange indeed but its the vista so..

My experience with any time dining is if you go late you always get right in and there are always plenty of tables. I'd reckon that you'd be ok even with such a large group.

We don't care for anytime dining. I don't know how it will be on the Vista but on the Dream they put you in the front dining room which we didn't like and we like having the same staff every night.

We don't care for anytime dining. I don't know how it will be on the Vista but on the Dream they put you in the front dining room which we didn't like and we like having the same staff every night.

Whatever blows your hair back!!

I second calling the main number, and instead of putting you PVP extension in press 0. when you get the random PVP that answers ask to speak to a supervisor.

I had to do this once with my old PVP. She messed something up and did not seem to want to fix it.

As others have also said, if your PVP leaves ask around. I left my old one on my own and went to a new one. He is awesome, and I am glad I did. I got the recommendation from a friend, and I have shared it with at least 20 people now..

Each PVP has a Sales Coach who is their direct supervisor. If you want someone to have a person to person talk with this PVP, call the PVP line and request to speak to the Sales Coach for your PVP.

You can try other methods to get your reservations straightened out but if your goal is to have the PVP talked to, this will be the most effective way.

Each PVP has a Sales Coach who is their direct supervisor. If you want someone to have a person to person talk with this PVP, call the PVP line and request to speak to the Sales Coach for your PVP.

You can try other methods to get your reservations straightened out but if your goal is to have the PVP talked to, this will be the most effective way.

That's interesting to know. My new PVP is doing a fantastic job so have no complaints at this point. If I ever do have a problem, I hope I remember your solution.

Do anyone have email addresses (or numbers you can call) when you have a complaint about how a PVP jacked up your reservation? I already have the CCL support email address but are their any others I can write too as well?

Long story short, we have had a reservation for over 15 months on the Vista with reserved late dining. We moved from a spa to a Havana when one came open, he kept our dining reservation intact. my sisters son has two interior cabins in family harbor and wanted to move to one ocean view in family harbor. Instead of just moving one the rooms to an oceanview (like he did us) he cancelled both rooms and rebooked them causing them to lose their late dining reservation with the rest of us. his response is oh well move to anytime dining. Not acceptable. We intentionally booked so early so we could get late dining. We don't care for anytime dining especially when you have a group of 12. My sister is paying 12K for this cruise and his response is oh well...

and please, I don't want to hear about of defense for carnival stuff. if he moved us to a different cabin with no issue he should have been able to move that one too. Or if he couldn't he should have alerted us they would lose the dining reservation.

Bad customer service is bad customer service, period.

Try guestsolutionssupport@carnival.com

Sorry this happened to you. Must be very frustrating. :-(

Can't you just go onto Carnival.com, Manage My Cruise and change the dining option yourself there?

I find it hard to believe ( not doubting you) that Late Dining is already full so far out. Usually Early and AT go first.

ETA: I always book online myself so not sure how a PVP works.

Edited by tonit964

First, that sucks it was lost.

Have a contingency plan for if there truly isn't late dining available. I just tried a fake booking and there was no late dining available.

Sorry! That'd steam my clams too!!

not that this is helpful for your issue at the moment but be aware IF you ever have anytime dining that you can request the same staff every night with no issues.

Didn't know if you knew this.