Guest Ticket Booklet; How do I print it?

Blossom3

Hi

We are sailing on the Eclipse on 16th Oct and although I have completed the online check in and printed my Set Sail Pass I cant see how to print the Guest Ticket Booklet. My travel agent has informed us that they do not send paper copies any longer and that it needs to be done online.

Would appreciate any help.

There is no need to print it, unless you have some travel vouchers (pre or post hotel, for instance) and then you only need to print the vouchers. It is many pages (30 +) long and you don't need a hard copy, so save your printer ink and paper for other projects.

Some people save it as a .pdf and take it with them on their phone or tablet. If you think you might ever want to refer to it, that would be a better way to go.

Thats a good point about not printing it but I cant even find it to save to pdf

You will see it under Manage My Reservation Bottom Left once it becomes active. It usually becomes active on a rolling basis at 6 weeks prior to cruise.

To view or print you may need to install a free copy of acrobat reader. You can also save it by right clicking on the link and select Save As and tell it where you want to save it. Then double click - open and print.

Hi

We are sailing on the Eclipse on 16th Oct and although I have completed the online check in and printed my Set Sail Pass I cant see how to print the Guest Ticket Booklet. My travel agent has informed us that they do not send paper copies any longer and that it needs to be done online.

Would appreciate any help.

Celebrity sent me an email letting me know our electronic booklet was available. They provided a link in the email to access. This is usually 6-8 weeks prior to cruise date.

At the bottom of your reservation Cruise Summary, if your docs are available, you'll see the following:

PRINT Guest Ticket Booklet (Luggage Tags included)

Hope this info helps.

Edited by oceangoer2

Are you in the uk? If so, and you've booked through a travel agent, the guest ticket booklet comes from them - I booked with thomas cook. They forwarded an email that celebrity had sent to them advising that my guest booklet was ready, and attached a pdf of the booklet. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app