Allure: Airline Ticket Kiosk?

L454S

Thought I had read about the Allure having a kiosk where you could go online and print your airline boarding passes before you disembark. True/yes-no.

True. It was near the entrance to the Promenade kind of across from Guest Services last March when we sailed.

Make sure you have your airline confirmation number ;)

When I was on Allure in December all of the kiosks were closed all week, even on the last day. I just checked in at the airport. Since most people do check in online these days, there was not a long line. As long as you don't have a very early flight there should be no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 months later...

So...just curious. Did the Kiosk work out for you for online plane check in and were you able to print out your boarding pass in Barcelona? We are hoping to do the same in upcoming cruise this summer in Rome.

Sure, as long as you buy an internet package. We ended up just going to the airport and checking in at ticket counter. No sky caps around, so would have made no difference. Had to check bags anyway.

Everything worked out fine, but there were lines at ticket counter and security. Nothing more though than you see at a big US airport. Allow some time in your planning.

I was just on Allure after the dry dock this past week. I printed my boarding pass on a PC is the Card room on the 14th floor. An Internet package was not required.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Wow...GREAT! Thanks for that info.

Did you take the Western Mediterranean cruise? If so....how did you like it? Did you take any of the shore excursions? Any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated!

I continue to be amazed at people that spend money to print boarding passes. You do not need to print them in advance.

Since you have to check bags, you can get your boarding pass then.

SAVE YOUR MONEY.

I continue to be amazed at people that spend money to print boarding passes. You do not need to print them in advance.

Since you have to check bags, you can get your boarding pass then.

SAVE YOUR MONEY.

On some airlines, like Southwest, your boarding position can be determined by the time at which you check-in. If you check-in at the airport, as opposed to 24 hours in advance, you might be relegated to middle seats. People can avoid this by paying $12.50 per person for automatic check-in.