Voyager of the seas Documentary

• 3 months later...

Oddly enough they showed this video on the pool deck during my Adventure cruise a few weeks ago. I was kinda hoping they would have shown the Quantam video

Does anyone know where I could view the documentary on Voyager of the seas online?

I poked around, couldn't find anything. We actually have the video on DVD, bought it when we were on the explorer about 10 years ago. I believe they may still sell it on some ships. Maybe next time you're on an RCI ship, have a look.

I poked around, couldn't find anything. We actually have the video on DVD, bought it when we were on the explorer about 10 years ago. I believe they may still sell it on some ships. Maybe next time you're on an RCI ship, have a look.

No, unfortunately the do not sell them on the ships anymore. I bought the DVDs on the Voyager many years ago.

I am also looking for the documentary "A cruiseship rebourn" about Sovereign of the Seas. Does anyone know where this is available?

• 2 weeks later...
No, unfortunately the do not sell them on the ships anymore. I bought the DVDs on the Voyager many years ago.

I am also looking for the documentary "A cruiseship rebourn" about Sovereign of the Seas. Does anyone know where this is available?

Sorry for the late response to your question. That show about the Sovereign was on TLC I think and was narrated by Mike Rowe. When it first came on I recorded it on my old PC using a TV Tuner. Quality was not great but it served the purpose. I did find it on Youtube.

Here's part 1:

You'll see the other parts there as well. 5 parts in total.

Edited by nbsjcruiser

Sorry for the late response to your question. That show about the Sovereign was on TLC I think and was narrated by Mike Rowe.

I remember watching this whilst on Monarch through the cabin TV. I never did watch the whole show from start to finish as I kept missing the beginning of it every time it was shown.

Sorry for the late response to your question. That show about the Sovereign was on TLC I think and was narrated by Mike Rowe. When it first came on I recorded it on my old PC using a TV Tuner. Quality was not great but it served the purpose. I did find it on Youtube.

Here's part 1:

You'll see the other parts there as well. 5 parts in total.

Thank you for posting this it was great to binge watch this today. All 5 of them. Pretty interesting to see how they do it.