Can you share or split a steak at Cagney's?

lucywestie

I recently took a look online at the Cagney's menu and some of the steaks are huge. So with saying that can you just buy one steak and split it? My wife eats like a bird due to surgery and illness and she wouldn't even be able to manage a filet and fixings. It would have to be the filet or the fixings but not both.

So is this ok to do?

I recently took a look online at the Cagney's menu and some of the steaks are huge. So with saying that can you just buy one steak and split it? My wife eats like a bird due to surgery and illness and she wouldn't even be able to manage a filet and fixings. It would have to be the filet or the fixings but not both.

So is this ok to do?

Why would it not be ok? Once you purchase an item you can do anything you want with it.

I had a similar question since two of us have the SDP and the third, my mom, does not. She does not eat a lot and a soup would be a normal dinner for her, which she would pay for a la carte. I was hoping she could eat with us and it seems like this would not be a problem.
She would be welcomed no matter how much or how little she has for dinner.

This is the difference between the a la carte and fixed pricing. Fixed pricing would generally require she pay the full amount, even if having only a small meal. But if you purchase the meal a la carte you can certainly order as little or as much as you like and split.

Like the difference between a buffet and a restaurant. When you can eat as much as you want, you have to pay full price regardless of how much you eat. When you order by the item you can do as you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums