December Cruising

Hami1966

I love Christmas on cruises!! In my experience most cruise lines decorate and go all out :-)

I have lots of photos here: http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2016/09/30/cruising-at-christmas/

:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OMGosh, that is such a nice Christmas summary! We are super excited to try Christmas cruising this year. We have avoided it in the past due to cost, but with the cruise lines changing final payment for holiday sailings now to be much earlier than traditional sailings (final payment due 90-120 days) there were LOADS of 'last minute' holiday sailings available last month. Christmas sailing deals were too good to pass up, so we decided to give it a go! Thanks so much for sharing!!! :).

OMGosh, that is such a nice Christmas summary! We are super excited to try Christmas cruising this year. We have avoided it in the past due to cost, but with the cruise lines changing final payment for holiday sailings now to be much earlier than traditional sailings (final payment due 90-120 days) there were LOADS of 'last minute' holiday sailings available last month. Christmas sailing deals were too good to pass up, so we decided to give it a go! Thanks so much for sharing!!! :).

Thank you so much! I'm glad the post has been of use to somebody.

Have a fabulous time, cruising at Christmas definitely is something special :D

• 3 weeks later...

I am on the Davina over Christmas this year. Always cruise over Christmas, NCL was so beautiful, Carnival was nice. Excited to see what MSC will do. Anybody else on the cruise with me?

I am on the Davina over Christmas this year. Always cruise over Christmas, NCL was so beautiful, Carnival was nice. Excited to see what MSC will do. Anybody else on the cruise with me?

We'll be getting on the Divina just as you're getting off. Enjoy your cruise. BTW, there are a few CC members listed for your Roll Call... you may want to join the group found here: http://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/msc-divina-december-23-2016/

I am gonna be on also - Do you have kids coming with you?

• 4 weeks later...