OBC and shore excursions

KirkNC

This may be a Bonnie question but a while back, 3-6 months there was word that AZ was going to change their process and allow guests to use OBC's to pre-book excursion and perhaps even other items. If I remember correctly, the CEO stated that it was in the works and would be available in 2017. Do I have my facts right and is this still a coming attraction? I have lots of non-refundable OBC's on the WC and would love to use them before boarding.

CEO confirmed on the LCV voyage Q and A that it was scheduled for 2017. He explained some of the complexities in what sounded like quite a major change. He did not want to be committed to a particular date but it was clear from what he said it was happening

So as the World Cruise is not until 2018 there is plenty time for you :)

Thanks for the replies. Do I assume correctly that there would be some kind of announcement when this becomes operational?

There ought to be an announcement. But in case you miss it, you have the extra insurance of being subscribed to this thread that you started. CC will let you know when others (or I) post on this thread that the new function is working.

There ought to be an announcement. But in case you miss it, you have the extra insurance of being subscribed to this thread that you started. CC will let you know when others (or I) post on this thread that the new function is working.

Only if you have opted for email notification though Bonnie.

Only if you have opted for email notification though Bonnie.

I signed up so long ago I forgot this was something you must opt in for. I do find it helpful...though I have realized I only get an email when the first (next) reply comes in on a thread. If there is lots of activity on a thread I won't know until I open it up.

Do most members opt in for email notifications?