Ships on which you can use 2 Cruise Next Certificates On

travel33

Thought this might be of interest to some of you:

CRUISENEXT PROMOTIONS

Double Your Rewards

Guests can apply 2 Cruise Rewards or CruiseNext deposits to one stateroom when they sail in Europe or out of New York on ships listed below. This is a limited time offer valid for sailings 6 nights or longer booked and sailed by December 31, 2017, on select sailings.

6 nights or longer sailings:

Norwegian Breakaway4/16/17 - 12/29/17Norwegian Epic4/14/17 - 10/29/17Norwegian Gem4/18/17 - 12/23/17Norwegian Getaway5/16/17 - 10/8/17Norwegian Jade5/14/17 - 9/11/17Norwegian Spirit1/6/17 - 12/31/17Norwegian Star4/16/17 - 10/29/17

I booked the Pearl from NOLA for November this year and was able to apply two certificates. Yesterday I booked the Escape for March 2018 and could only apply one but he said I might be able to apply another one when we are closer to sail date. You never know when it will work. It never hurts to ask.

When they say 2 deposits do they mean $500 or deposits that were purchased at different times?

I ask because I put down $1,000 in January and was hoping to put all of that towards my next cruise, not just one $250 deposit.

When they say 2 deposits do they mean $500 or deposits that were purchased at different times?
They mean two deposits of $250 each. Doesn't matter if they were purchased at the same time or at different times.

There is no way you can use all $1000 of your deposits on a single cruise (for a single stateroom). It's usually limited to 1 deposit per stateroom, except in some cases they let you use 2. But never more than that (as far as I know).

You can do it on any cruise actually.......use 1 for deposit then go in to make payment and it will allow you to apply a 2nd one as payment

Can you apply a deposit when reserving online or do you have to call and have them apply it for you?

• 1 month later...

When I bought mine in January, they guy told me I could use 2 for balcony and above. Of course just tried to book my next cruise on Escape for end of June and it allowed me to select both of them as payment methods (which I'd think their site wouldn't allow, but it's not the most tech-tacular), but it only applied one and gave me an error message. I don't wanna call! But I will. Will let you know how I fare.:rolleyes:

I think they are now allowing you to use two deposits for cruises booked more than six months out that are balconies and above. Do a search at ncl.com for cruisenext.

STARTING APRIL 6, 2017, YOU CAN APPLY TWO OF YOUR CRUISE REWARD,

Edited by Sand and Seas
correction

Thank you! I am definitely not 6 months out. Guess I'll try to call and finagle something.;)

I'm glad this thread reminded me! I just called this morning and applied one more $250 to an upcoming cruise. Total of $500 off cost for net $250!

It sounds like this special deal doesn't have an end date. I usually book more than 6 months out so I really love this chance to save a little more money:D

I'm thankful for this post. I went onto my account on NCL and was able to apply a 2nd cruise next certificate to my Nov cruise booking online without having to call. Super easy. Happy to be saving $$.

Just booked a European cruise for May, 2018 and they would only allow one cruise next certificate. As previously posted, maybe I can add another when the time gets closer.

Did you book a balcony or above? The language on the website sounds like it should work for any balcony or above booked at least 6 months out.

From this link, copied below https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

CRUISENEXT PROMOTIONS

Double Your Rewards 6 Months Out

As of 4/6/17 when you book 6 months out in a balcony or higher stateroom, you can apply two Cruise Reward, CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven, or CruiseNext Lite deposits.

Offer is only applicable to balcony and above staterooms. Reservations need to be booked over 6 months to sailing date to qualify. Accepting updated pricing within 6 months to sailing will void this offer. Offer is based on priced category. Cruise Reward, CruiseNext, and CruiseNext Haven are valid for sailings 6 nights or longer sailings. CruiseNext Lite deposits are valid for Norwegian Sky sailings only. CruiseNext Ultimate reservations are eligible for this offer. Currency exchange rates are set at the time of purchase. Government taxes, port expenses & fees, general excise tax (GET), and discretionary on board service charges and/or gratuities are additional. Cancellation Fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection on all bookings. Offer is capacity controlled and can be withdrawn at any time. Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply. Not applicable to chartered dates and group types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE. Applicable to all offices.