Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

For those who have signed up to receive some of AARP's email newsletters, be sure to look for one dated Aug. 3rd with the subject line: Use Your Points and Enter for Your Chance to Win $2,000! It includes links to several quizzes worth a few hundred points each, plus a link to their monthly online magazine. I got 750 points just for going to that web page, without looking through the magazine. With the included promo code, I earned nearly 3,000 points total and even skipped a couple of the quizzes.

For those who have signed up to receive some of AARP's email newsletters, be sure to look for one dated Aug. 3rd with the subject line: Use Your Points and Enter for Your Chance to Win $2,000! It includes links to several quizzes worth a few hundred points each, plus a link to their monthly online magazine. I got 750 points just for going to that web page, without looking through the magazine. With the included promo code, I earned nearly 3,000 points total and even skipped a couple of the quizzes.

Thank you!

Hi all, hope everyone is having a good day. Last night is the first time I have purchased my Carnival gift cards from AARP so I'm curious how long it usually takes to receive them if anyone can give me an idea I'd greatly appreciate it.

Mine normally arrive within 7 days, often faster.

kind of a dumb question but how do you go about using these cards on board? Can you just present them and ask that they be applied to your account or can you insert them into slot machines?

You will have to apply them to your S&S account. You can do this when boarding (at some ports), at GS, or at the kiosks (supposedly, although I have never gotten this to work).

I would love to get alerts when AARP has Carnival Gift Cards Available. Thank you!

Have you subscribed to this post with a notification? That's the only way that I am aware of to know unless you check the site frequently yourself. Hope this helps!

I don’t use the AARP rewards program; so I am not sure if AARP is showing the same thing as Verizon on the Carnival Gift Card availability right now since Verizon is ending their Smart Rewards program Nov 1st; but they seemed to have mirrored each other all the time in the past.

For what it’s worth; Verizon Smart Rewards has both the $100 & $500 Carnival e-Gift Cards available if anyone is interested. The Links, on Verizon, to the e-Gift Cards are showing “See details” instead of “Add to Cart” but I was able pick up one of each of the e-Gift Cards; unfortunately the plastic cards are are still showing as Sold Out on Verizon.

It may be worth checking the AARP web site if you are in need of Carnival Gift Cards.

Rick

Edited by LeeRB
extra blank lines between paragraphs