On Fantasy in 3 weeks, Cabin Change, 3 of them from deck 7 to deck 10.

sunbrookgal

Ok, anyone else hear of an issue with the Fantasy? Specifically Deck 7? We booked 3 cabins and today were informed ALL 3 have issues. We are now on Deck 10. We booked all 3 just under a year ago. I'm not all that happy. On hold with Disney right now. Anyone else get this news? BTW, no not a cabin upgrade,, nope..

Very interesting. I can explain 3 cabins being affected by a problem if they were all in a row--part of the infrastructure could have an issue like a broken pipe or duct issue. What has me more puzzled is that your cruise isn't for 3 weeks. This tells me that someone has determined that the issue cannot be repaired during the next 3 weeks. Other possibilities would include things like doing refurbishments in a section of cabins, but this is typically planned well in advance and those cabins are not sold.

I don't know--I once had my cabin "bought out" by Princess. They had booked a large group who all wanted cabins together and needed our HA balcony cabin for a member of that group. Since the only available HA on the ship was an inside, they offered us the inside cabin along with a full refund of what we had paid for the balcony. That's right--we got the cruise free in the inside cabin.

Ok, anyone else hear of an issue with the Fantasy? Specifically Deck 7? We booked 3 cabins and today were informed ALL 3 have issues. We are now on Deck 10. We booked all 3 just under a year ago. I'm not all that happy. On hold with Disney right now. Anyone else get this news? BTW, no not a cabin upgrade,, nope..

Which cabins did you have on deck 7?

If DCL is moving you, there must be a reason. If there is a maintenance issue, would you rather be moved, or be stuck in a "broken" cabin?

Now, if you aren't happy with the cabin you've been moved to, you can always contact DCL (or your TA) and see if there are any other options.

If DCL is moving you, there must be a reason. If there is a maintenance issue, would you rather be moved, or be stuck in a "broken" cabin?

Now, if you aren't happy with the cabin you've been moved to, you can always contact DCL (or your TA) and see if there are any other options.

Our agent is calling to find out why. I am 69 years old and find it odd that they would move me to the teen activity deck though. Right now Deck 5 with it's expanded balcony doesn't seem too bad, but we first selected a mid ship location, now we are somewhat forward.

We also are on the Fantasy Sept 23rd sailing, and were just moved from Deck 7 to Deck 5 without asking us. We are not sure how happy we are about this.

It seems DCL is moving a number of reservations away from deck 7. Some reports say that the hallway carpeting has/is being replaced. Possibly the rooms also need the carpet replaced.