Water and wine

esper10

Is it true that Carnival do NOT allow water in the ship? And how much is to buy water? Also what about wine can we get wine in the ship?

They now sell it online at the funshop for $2.99 for a case of 12. It will be delivered to your stateroom on whatever day you choose. I think you can also prepurchase wine there too. I don't drink so I could be wrong.

The rules for bringing water on board have recently changed to only allow canned or carton water/juice/soft drinks. Not easy to smuggle alcohol in these type containers! Not sure if your question concerns buying wine on board or bringing wine on board! But, each passenger 21 and over is allowed to bring one bottle (750ml) of wine on board. You can also go through the Carnival on board store and order a wine package that gives you three choices of wine grade and number of bottles in the package. I believe it is called "Cruising the Vineyards" wine package. I know you can purchase it before your cruise and it is normally available in the lobby on embarkation day.

Hope this helps a little!

Yes. July 15 2015'. You can't bring water onboard for safety etc. they have info on CCL site. But you can now buy water at a reasonable price. On my two cruises this summer I did notice you could taste a plastic smell from the water. The water brand is Green River. Wine same rules as always.

Yes. July 15 2015'. You can't bring water onboard for safety etc. they have info on CCL site. But you can now buy water at a reasonable price. On my two cruises this summer I did notice you could taste a plastic smell from the water. The water brand is Green River. Wine same rules as always.

This is not true... you can bring water on board, just not in bottles... you can bring it in cans or cartons...

[Originally Posted by PattBenatar viewpost.gif

I heard Wal-Mart sells dehydrated water in cans. :p]

Our local had it in ziplock bags:D. Amazon sells a 12pack of "boxed water is better" for $44:eek:.

I'm just waiting for some big conspiracy that reveals the cruise line filling the bottled water they sell you coming right from their own taps. LOL :eek: I will say, that when on the SPLENDOR 2 weeks ago, we did see cases of water during BEHIND THE FUN.. I joked and said, are they the bottles the workers just filled last night? and everyone laughed.

JUST DRINK THE SHIP WATER

its probably better than the bottled water anyway :cool:

Edited by wiskt

Booze you buy in port or on the ship you have to pick up as you exit the ship. That's new too

Actually it's been going on for a while now on the West Coast. As is everything else, many things are ship dependent.

Wish they'd hold other bottled stuff. There are a few things I like that I haven't seen in the Mexican markets near me.