Photos from Alaska Cruise

mciverjm

Just got back from a cruise to Alaska on the Crown Princess (Absolutely incredible) Our stops were Juneau, Skagway, Tracy Arm Fjord, Ketchikan and Victoria, BC. Round trip out of Seattle.

I will be posting photos from my trip on my Facebook page starting today (Just got back home last night) and have so many will probably continue posting them for the next month at least. (I am a nature photographer from Michigan)

https://www.facebook.com/jasonmciverphoto

Just got back from a cruise to Alaska on the Crown Princess (Absolutely incredible) Our stops were Juneau, Skagway, Tracy Arm Fjord, Ketchikan and Victoria, BC. Round trip out of Seattle.

I will be posting photos from my trip on my Facebook page starting today (Just got back home last night) and have so many will probably continue posting them for the next month at least. (I am a nature photographer from Michigan)

I will be waiting for your pics!

Thanks!

Welcome back, glad you had a great cruise. :)

Beautiful shots -- would LOVE to go back to Alaska after 13 years! It is scary, though, to see how much the Mendanhall Glacier has retreated. When we were there in 2002, people who had been there 20 years before said the glacier was all the way to just outside the visitor center...

• 4 weeks later...

Beautiful photos. I think the Sawyer Glacier is the bluest one in Alaska. I've been into the Yukon many times and just love it when the lakes are like mirrors. The fall colors and storm clouds make it spectacular.

Most of the pictures that people post on CC are so bad that they should be ashamed to post them. Yours are one of the rare exceptions. Your photographs are very good.

Thanks for posting them.

DON

That's harsh. :mad: Most people who post photos here aren't professional photographers.