Azamara web site problems

ptrpanpens

Is anyone else getting the prices on Azamara cruises on the US site in CAD, not USD? There is no mechanism to change to USD or another currency as the link seems to have been removed. Maybe I am doing something wrong or maybe Azamara is just in he process of raising their prices in anticipation of heir new "promotion" tomorrow which gives up to 4 nights free.:eek:

Or maybe they are just taking a page from Celebrity...

Is anyone else getting the prices on Azamara cruises on the US site in CAD, not USD? There is no mechanism to change to USD or another currency as the link seems to have been removed. Maybe I am doing something wrong or maybe Azamara is just in he process of raising their prices in anticipation of heir new "promotion" tomorrow which gives up to 4 nights free.:eek:

Or maybe they are just taking a page from Celebrity...

Hi

I am in Ft. Lauderdale and am seeing in U.S. dollars. I just checked for you

Kathy

Just gone onto Azamara site from the UK. Prices are in £ sterling. I couldn't see any way of changing the country, the flag in the corner seems to have disappeared and now there seems to be no way to look at prices in other currencies as far as I can see.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks. I am finding that there is no way to change the currency here on the site I am using. I noticed this yesterday when prices seemed to skyrocket on cruises I was monitoring. Then I saw they were in CAD so that explained most of it.

Like I said, there is a smaller price increase comparing USD to USD three days ago that is probably due to the new promotion starting tomorrow. I am going to call Azamara to find out if they are aware of this problem.

The country flag has been moved to the very bottom of our webpage.

Thanks. But for some reason I can only change it on my computer, not on my Iphone or Ipad. So it would be great if you could bring that to Azamara's attention and maybe they can fix i. I dont use my computer much so it is a pain to have to convert manually.

• 1 month later...