Skier 52 - Cabin Question

janie315

Hi there, traveling with friends and they are staying in the interior cabin of 11168 and are wondering if anyone has a pic of how the cabin looks from the inside? Can anyone help out? Would be most appreciative

This is the only image I can find that does not have one or two extra beds on the walls, and your cabin doesn't have them

This one comes from the UK MSC web site

msc-divina_ocean-view-cabin_7329_1139_459-258_Image.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Unfortunately, this is one of the smaller inside cabins, as most of the cabins for two are. There is no seating area or chair. Here are pics of 13147:

Divina4_zpsyyn3tlwt.jpg

Divina5_zpsiuh5mzj0.jpg

There is a lot more space in a quad cabin, but you have to put up with the bunks on the walls. (OV cabins have the bunks in the ceiling).

P1050200_zps4a00fc1a.jpg

P1050201_zpstjboqz4z.jpg

Hi there, traveling with friends and they are staying in the interior cabin of 11168 and are wondering if anyone has a pic of how the cabin looks from the inside? Can anyone help out? Would be most appreciative

You have a small inside cabin 138 sq ft . See if you can get on for 2 people that is 167 or 169 sq ft. Look at the deck plans and get away from that section of the ship .

Thank you all for your responses. They are duly noted. I will tell my friends to see if they can possibly get their cabins located elsewhere. If they are unable to switch, then I will suggest to them to put their beds along the walls and have the night stands together in the middle. This way will have a larger space in the center to move around a bit in.

Again, thanks all of you for your pictures and insight.

Edited by alliebrandy

I wonder if you have any info on Cabin 12108 on Divina? We didn't want to walk too far since we are in our late 70's and 80's even though I know the aft has larger balconies. Thanks for any info.

I wonder if you have any info on Cabin 12108 on Divina? We didn't want to walk too far since we are in our late 70's and 80's even though I know the aft has larger balconies. Thanks for any info.

is a standard balcony cabin of 192 sq. ft. (168 living area; 24 bath room) with a 42 sq. ft. balcony.

It is close to a set of lifts which are just about equidistant from the entrances of the theatre and MDR, which should suit your requirements as regards minimum amount of walking.

The only draw back really is it has a connecting door to 12106, but saying that over half the cabins in that area have connecting doors and I| wouldn't sacrifice you position regarding walking because of tat one small factor.

There will but some shade from the overhang of deck 14, but again that's something that can be seen as a positive or negative point. for me personally it's a positive as I don't like direct sun on me.

I think you'll be just fine I that cabin unless you are unfortunate and get very noisy neighbours.

Pete

We have been upgraded to an Aft balcony on the Divina room 9276. We have never had an aft balcony and wonder if you have an opinion.

I like aft balconies personally.

the balconies on deck s10 and 11 are huge but on deck 9 they are about the standard size of 42 sq, ft.

here's an image of one

Deck9%20aft_.jpg

I think you'll like it; you get some great views from the aft balconies.

You will have the noise of the wash which I find soothing but you may get some noise from the black and white lounge which is 2 decks down.

I'd be very pleased with the upgrade especially if it was from an inside.

if you booked a BELLA cabin you will still get BELLA and not FANTASTICA which is what the cabin is designated as.

Enjoy your cruise

Pete

Edited by Skier52

I booked another cruise on the Divina and this one is 12115. Is this an ok cabin? Probably similar to 12108 but I don't think it's a connecting cabin like 12108.

It'll be very similar to 12108, on the other side of the ship, but nearer the lifts lobby which could have a little more noise but then again it is better in that it is not connected.

Pete

Hi,

Could I please have more information about the following Cabin on the Divina.

Balcony Fantastica Experience

Deck 9, MINERVA

Stateroom # 9272

Thank you

you've got an aft balcony that is a standard size cabin 192 sq. ft. and a balcony which is about the standard 42 sq. ft.

If you had been one deck higher the balcony would be 118 sq ft.

I would be pleased with this cabin as I like aft/stern cabins

it should be quiet as very few people will walk past it, however it is only 2 decks up from the black and white lounge

so you may be able to hear the music in the evening....

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Thank you very much for your response, would you happen to have a picture of what it looks like, never been on aft/stern cabin.

Thank you

you've got an aft balcony that is a standard size cabin 192 sq. ft. and a balcony which is about the standard 42 sq. ft.

If you had been one deck higher the balcony would be 118 sq ft.

I would be pleased with this cabin as I like aft/stern cabins

it should be quiet as very few people will walk past it, however it is only 2 decks up from the black and white lounge

so you may be able to hear the music in the evening....

Pete

Thank you very much for your response, would you happen to have a picture of what it looks like, never been on aft/stern cabin.

Thank you

this the balcony of a deck 9 aft cabin

Deck9%20aft_.jpg

if you take a look at post #41 on page 3 of the following thread you'll get an idea of what the cabin interior looks like

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2383140&page=3

Pete

• 4 weeks later...
Would it be possible to get some info/pics of 11010 deck 11 on the Divina? Thanks!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I've found a YouTube video of 11009 which is a mirror image of 11010

the square footage is 412 sq. ft. (377 living; 35 bathroom) balcony Approx 133 sq. ft.

hope this helps

[YOUTUBE]GKnxsQsjrQo[/YOUTUBE]

there is also this thread to look at

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=46119057

pete

Edited by Skier52

Skier! Some wonderful info on here. I have a question. I booked room 12011 on the Divina and looking at the pictures it seems Im going to have a metal balcony but Im not sure. Can you confirm this? I called MSC and they said no but looking at the pictures makes me doubt that. My friends also got the room next to me which I believe is 12007. If I switch the rooms any other info or tips would be appreciated! Thanks!

Skier! Some wonderful info on here. I have a question. I booked room 12011 on the Divina and looking at the pictures it seems Im going to have a metal balcony but Im not sure. Can you confirm this? I called MSC and they said no but looking at the pictures makes me doubt that. My friends also got the room next to me which I believe is 12007. If I switch the rooms any other info or tips would be appreciated! Thanks!

12011 does have a metal balcony, there are more metal balconies on Divina and Preziosa than Splendida and Fantasia, MSC use images of Splendida as stock pictures for Fantasia class ships, so they may be looking at the wrong ship.

If you switch to another room and are on deck 12 or 13 make sure they are on a hump and not the recess because of the overhang.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Thanks man. Heres where I think Ill be.

*Edit* Man that thumbnail came out tiny haha. Im like the 8th down on the 12th deck. I almost when 13 but then I read that you have some times here movement from the above decks that have activity.

1059302378_deckplans.jpg.71bf9d50290370f82f029aa0f16d5d60.jpg

Edited by MiamiChillin

Thanks man. Heres where I think Ill be.

*Edit* Man that thumbnail came out tiny haha. Im like the 8th down on the 12th deck. I almost when 13 but then I read that you have some times here movement from the above decks that have activity.

Spot on, mind you it took a fair bit of playing about to zoom in and see you circle on the image.

Deck 13 on the front hump is directly below the spa so should be very quiet, the area at the front of deck 14, which I believe is the Gym, is above the bridge and senior officers cabins so any noise would only annoy senior members of the crew.

Anyway you have a good choice of cabin, only bettered by cabins on the stern (decks 10,11 and 12, the Aurea suites and the YC. (IMHO)

Pete