Looking Up Booking

LEESRE

It is "worrisome" because sometimes cruise lines change your allocated room after issuing your confirmation. Fine if it's a room you want but not fine otherwise. I can understand why some people want a quick way to check in the run up to a cruise.

If you say so. I've never had this happen without being asked (e.g., LCV upgrade) and don't know anyone to whom it's happened without notification from the cruise line. Would never waste my time checking this, but, to each his or her own.

If you say so. ....but, to each his or her own.

Indeed and we are not all blessed with US travel agents and we receive different service/support than you enjoy.

I think very valid points are being made about the current poor method of accessing this information- you also cannot quickly see what you still have to pay or when or make payments online if you book direct.

Hopefully the new long awaited IT improvements will solve all this but then we did hope some other recent changes would solve things and they did not so it's very much a wait and see.

Thanks a lot to all of you, with a special mention to Lottie A and uktog. I always appreciate people simply trying to help, without making any value judgement about the concerns of others.:)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Being able to see your cabin number in My Azamara also may have an unexpected pleasant surprise too. It was the way I found out about a lovely free cabin upgrade last year.

Our TA had no idea about it and as UKtog mentions, in the UK we receive very different levels of service to those in The States.

Yes I too would like to thank Lottie and uktog for all their help, I have now found all my details, a great THANK YOU.

And yes our friends did not know that they had changed cabin till the porter on Embarkation said to them that the luggage label was wrong. They enquired why and he said they have moved your cabin to this number.

So just because others say is it " worriesome" then Yes it is to some.