"Black" loyalty program matching program

caribbeanboy

I am Elite with Princess going on my first MSC Cruise on Fantasia in October. I applied last monday and on Wednesday morning both my wife and I where confirmed as Black Card Status with MSC. I did mine through the UK though not sure if that makes a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

FYI - - I applied for a "match level" and picked my Elite Status on Celebrity (we are also Platinium on Princess). It took a 2-3 weeks to get a response (it was long enough that I thought they would not reply). Finally, three days ago I received an email notifying me that I was given "Black" status. Anyway, I would not expect a quick response from MSC.

I am Elite with Princess going on my first MSC Cruise on Fantasia in October. I applied last monday and on Wednesday morning both my wife and I where confirmed as Black Card Status with MSC. I did mine through the UK though not sure if that makes a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There seems to be a considerable difference in the amount of time MSC takes to respond. Guess it is just "wait and see"!

There seems to be a considerable difference in the amount of time MSC takes to respond. Guess it is just "wait and see"!

Hi Ron,

Jim and I just got an email from MSC with our black card status which was matched with Princess Elite. It took almost 3 weeks. Patience is not one of my virtues!

Hi Ron,

Jim and I just got an email from MSC with our black card status which was matched with Princess Elite. It took almost 3 weeks. Patience is not one of my virtues!

Mine either! We headed for Punta Cana for a week, so I guess maybe we will have a response from MSC when we return. It will have been just over three weeks. Thanks for the response!

So can I get the match on any cabin category I book including a Bella balcony?

I was matched before booking so I'd have to say cabin category makes no difference.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Mine either! We headed for Punta Cana for a week, so I guess maybe we will have a response from MSC when we return. It will have been just over three weeks. Thanks for the response!

I never got a response. I created an account on MSC, using the email I used to request a status match, and that's where I found my status had been matched a year ago ....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Forums mobile app

We are Hilton Diamond and just put in a status match and they only matched us to Gold? I thought for sure it would be to Black anyone have similar stories? We are going to call back on Monday

Hilton - HHonors

Blue = MSC Classic

Silver = MSC Silver

Gold = MSC Silver

Diamond = MSC Gold

Lifetime Diamond = MSC Black

Bret

After about 3 weeks, I finally received an email notification that my Princess Elite status has been matched to MSC Black status. The MSC website has been updated as well! Thank you MSC!

Thanks for posting. Its been just over two weeks for us so hopefully we will get something shortly. I called MSC last week and they did confirm our accounts had been set up and we will be given Silver status, but they had not yet deposited the points into our accounts yet. The rep did acknowledge that it takes quite a bit of time but to be patient.