Upgrade

IGGYMIKE

The upgrade to the Prestige Select package is well worth $20/pd (IMHO) when you consider the House Select package is only at lunch or dinner. The drink's have high prices at the bars plus you can order the premium call brands. Additionally, the drinks I ordered on the Marina were a more substantial pour since I had the package. If you're paying by the drink, I noticed they were measuring the pour. I plan on upgrading once on board.

We have House select beverage package fromTravel Agent. Can this be upgraded to Prestige Select upon boarding?:halo::halo:

Yes, not only can you up grade it within 30 min of going on board, but you can up grade ANY day up till the last . They dont say this but you can.... and you dont have to get it for everyone in the cabin either. However, once upgraded, you must remain for the rest of the cruise at that level. you can not cancel.

• 2 months later...
If you drink at all I agree with Hawaiidan, it's well worth the extra money.

Other benefits of the Prestige liquor package: you will not have to pay the 18% gratuity automatically added to purchased drinks or bottles of wine; the wines offered at dinner (by the glass) are better quality; the liquor selection is virtually unlimited (except for very expensive cognacs and brandies); and you won't have to pay the extra Italian, Spanish, or Brazilian taxes (and there may be other countries that tax). You do not, however, get to order bottles of wine free of charge.