OASIS SEAS Feb 25 2018

We have just completed booking AIR, Hotel, and Shuttle for our cruise It seems so long ago That we booked the cruise. Next it will be online ship info. But we are moving ahead ,even if it is at snails pace. Now the excitement will start, as we slowly crawl forward to Cruisetime . :D

JUST WAITIN TO CRUISE:tropical-drink:

kruise kat , kruise runner

We have just completed booking AIR, Hotel, and Shuttle for our cruise It seems so long ago That we booked the cruise. Next it will be online ship info. But we are moving ahead ,even if it is at snails pace. Now the excitement will start, as we slowly crawl forward to Cruisetime . :D

JUST WAITIN TO CRUISE:tropical-drink:

kruise kat , kruise runner

Have you connected with your fellow cruisers on your Roll Call?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2411952

Hi

Yes we have signed up the Greet and Meet. I do have a question .Our flight home is 12:55 Orlando airport.. The shuttle recommends a 9:45 or 9:00am pickup. What do suggest self assist or zone debarkation. First time out Port Canaveral. Thank you for any info.

kruise kat

Hi

Yes we have signed up the Greet and Meet. I do have a question .Our flight home is 12:55 Orlando airport.. The shuttle recommends a 9:45 or 9:00am pickup. What do suggest self assist or zone debarkation. First time out Port Canaveral. Thank you for any info.

kruise kat

Either one should be fine (I would switch to an early zone if you draw a late one) but if self-assist is an option based on ease/luggage, I'd rather do that out of personal preference.

FWIW, I got off using zone around 9am last month and was through customs (no form required anymore) in about 10-15 minutes. We used a porter since we had a party of 8 so that can also speed things up a bit if you don't choose self-assist.

Hi

kruise kat

That is actually what will be on board but here on Cruise Critic there are discussions going on with your fellow cruisers. Bob posted the link for you. Just making sure you realized that.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2411952

Hi

kruise kat

I don't think you need self-assist. The earliest luggage tags are getting off around 8am. Go to Guest Services and request luggage tags scheduled for 9am, which should allow you ample time to make the 9:45am shuttle.